Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Interpretation of the Day of Retribution.

Valleysian

Valleysian

Question Everything until you get the Answer.
★★
The Ropepill is a Very Cucked thing. This is how I see it: Society pesters and hurts you then you get upset and rope. This is What society wants. We Must Have a Mentality of Enough is Enough instead of "its over I better rope." The Enough is Enough Mentality is letting Society know if they make your existence here bad enough they Will Pay.

And Eliot Rodger had a Non Cucked Enough is Enough mentality Which I totally Respect.

My Attorney that Lives inside my head just told me to say: I DO NOT CONDONE ANYTHING ILLEGAL AND WHAT EVER I SAY IS BASED OFF A STORY BOOK AND NOT REAL LIFE.

OIP.jqTMc2qHUki7XiHw8SHK_QHaFj

Last edited:
Suicide is cucked but it's not exactly ideal for society either. What they really want is for you to be a good little wagecuck and to run on your rat race hamster wheel as fast as possible to make the (((elite))) all the more rich—and then to be a betabux cuck and raise Chad's kids so the next generation can have both the optimal genes and socialization to repeat the cycle. Roping deprives them of that labor and manpower, so I wouldn't really go out of my way to shit on people who sui. Cucks and simps are much more deserving of that vitriole.

Obviously rEtRibution is the superior and based option though, and the one that most furthers the interests of those of us who remain.

Nature wants to get rid of genetically inferior people

For example, Low IQ people tend to die from things like electrocution or some dangerous stunt

For unattractive people, it's easy to get depressed and want to suicide it's genetically hardwired to want to end our lives if we see no future (no children or good job)

That's why we must say fuck it and continue living when time gets tough. Try to inconvenience people as much as possible with your existence
(like being reckless on the road) (taking a long time to do something)

or go ER/Mohammed Atta

Suicide is cucked but it's not exactly ideal for society either. What they really want is for you to be a good little wagecuck and to run on your rat race hamster wheel as fast as possible to make the (((elite))) all the more rich—and then to be a betabux cuck and raise Chad's kids so the next generation can have both the optimal genes and socialization to repeat the cycle. Roping deprives them of that labor and manpower, so I wouldn't really go out of my way to shit on people who sui. Cucks and simps are much more deserving of that vitriole.

Obviously rEtRibution is the superior and based option though, and the one that most furthers the interests of those of us who remain.
Neets who leech off the jews where do they fit in all this?

Nature wants to get rid of genetically inferior people

For example, Low IQ people tend to die from things like electrocution or some dangerous stunt

For unattractive people, it's easy to get depressed and want to suicide it's genetically hardwired to want to end our lives if we see no future (no children or good job)

That's why we must say fuck it and continue living when time gets tough. Try to inconvenience people as much as possible with your existence
(like being reckless on the road) (taking a long time to do something)

or go ER/Mohammed Atta
I Agree.

What they really want is for you to be a good little wagecuck and to run on your rat race hamster wheel as fast as possible to make the (((elite))) all the more rich—and then to be a betabux cuck and raise Chad's kids so the next generation can have both the optimal genes and socialization to repeat the cycle. Roping deprives them of that labor and manpower, so I wouldn't really go out of my way to shit on people who sui.

Roping deprives them of that labor and manpower, so I wouldn't really go out of my way to shit on people who sui. Cucks and simps are much more deserving of that vitriole.
One person has Tons of power to hurt the system.

Neets who leech off the jews where do they fit in all this?
My first inclination is based, but I suppose it can be more complicated, depending on context. Best to be leeching off the welfare state, and by extension the masses of sex-having normies paying into it.

But even the simple act of not working is depriving the capitalist jooz of the surplus value of one's labor. Marxism 101: every worker in the private sector is paid a wage lower than the value of their work. The difference, the surplus value, is the profit made by the employer/owner/capitalist/jew. So as far as I see it NEETs are based in the sense of depriving the elite of exploitable labor, at least under a capitalist economy.

My first inclination is based, but I suppose it can be more complicated, depending on context. Best to be leeching off the welfare state, and by extension the masses of sex-having normies paying into it.

But even the simple act of not working is depriving the capitalist jooz of the surplus value of one's labor. Marxism 101: every worker in the private sector is paid a wage lower than the value of their work. The difference, the surplus value, is the profit made by the employer/owner/capitalist/jew. So as far as I see it NEETs are based in the sense of depriving the elite of exploitable labor, at least under a capitalist economy.
high IQ

They are both an enough is enough attitude, they both result in the same end action, it’s just that one has a bigger effect than the other. With roping, depending on how of course, you can plan more and try a few times, whereas with going ER, once you go, that’s it. Not everyone has the resources/ enough willpower to go ER, but that’s fine, because just roping gives a similar, albeit smaller, slap in the face to (((society)))

The Ropepill is a Very Cucked thing. This is how I see it: Society pesters and hurts you then you get upset and rope. This is What society wants. We Must Have a Mentality of Enough is Enough instead of "its over I better rope." The Enough is Enough Mentality is letting Society know if they make your existence here bad enough they Will Pay.

Yes. It is our duty to penalize holes for their shallow, vain nature.