Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my jokER moment at the cinema (story time)

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
this dates back to january of 2022
i purchased a ticket for the conjuring 3 ,i'm not a big fan of horror movie and jumpscares do actually scare me shitless

so i went to the cinema , sat there and was watching
but before all of this i already was suffering enough , i was so frustrated all the time during the movie , i couldn't focus on watching it at all

all i was seeing is young couples enjoying their time , shit was building up until the first jumpscare happened
everyone screamed but me i was sitting in the back , i was smirking , chuckling and then it hit me , all the anger all the frustration hit me

i started laughing out loud , the auditorium gott quiter but my laugh got louder , i couldn't stop , i kept laughing till i lost breath
everyone turned back staring at me but i kept laughing even harder this time

after 5 minutes of this incident i excused myself to go to the bathroom and never cameback again
lord knows what i'd have done if i had a gun on me
hateful insul
maxresdefault.jpg

I hope the theater doesn't recognize you.

Now let me have a moment of frustration as well:
The Conjuring 3: The Ghost Comes Back Out Again - this time with a new set of teenagers to kill or why I stopped watching horror movies and learned to love 30 second ghost video clips

after 5 minutes of this incident i excused myself to go to the bathroom and never cameback again
lord knows what i'd have done if i had a gun on me

I shall tell you the story of my hospitalization:

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

drink some VoDKa to make you feel bettER

“At the moment when things seem the most desperate, that is when we laugh.”

“At the moment when things seem the most desperate, that is when we laugh.”

Laugh at the filth. Laugh at the rampant filth. Cleanse it with your vile language, then laugh at the filthy people who defiled our lives.

Jokermaxxing is legit.