Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My keyboard just died

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its over for my keyboard. I was recently vidyamaxxing with a friend of mine and accidentally spoiled a glass of water on my keyboard. I immidately dried it up with a towel and also dried it with a hairdryer. The RBG lightning doesnt work properly anymore and several keys like W, X and S dont work anymore. And my new keyboard will arrive in 3 days :feelsrope:

Its over for my keyboard. I was recently vidyamaxxing with a friend of mine and accidentally spoiled a glass of water on my keyboard. I immidately dried it up with a towel and also dried it with a hairdryer. The RBG lightning doesnt work properly anymore and several keys like W, X and S dont work anymore. And my new keyboard will arrive in 3 days :feelsrope:
Brutal as fuck, sorry to hear that man.

I feel as if it's always just small, inopportune, and trivial stuff that always tends to cause stuff like this for me: If it makes you feel any better, I fell asleep with my AirPods in -something I always do- and for some reason the right one stopped working.

Can't even fucking enjoy my music anymore. :society:

Happened to me 2 years ago I know how it fells. Just make sure all your online profiles are saved before the new keyboard arrives.

Did u order form Lex Luthor Bezos ?

I thought those fancy high end mechanical gaming keyboards were waterproof?

Brutal as fuck, sorry to hear that man.

I feel as if it's always just small, inopportune, and trivial stuff that always tends to cause stuff like this for me: If it makes you feel any better, I fell asleep with my AirPods in -something I always do- and for some reason the right one stopped working.

Can't even fucking enjoy my music anymore. :society:
Subhumans are cursed everywhere they and at everything we do. I cantg even enjoy one of my only copes (my PC) without some shit happening to it, whether its my GPU not working anymore, my PC not being able to put up because C: drive was full or me spilling water over my keyboard

I thought those fancy high end mechanical gaming keyboards were waterproof?
I have a plastic one. I tried a mechanical one but i didnt like how cold they were so i returned it

Enter "gaming keyboard" in Amazon and youll find it at the top as one of "Amazons tips"
this one?

wow man u really had a budget
Why should i spent a fortune for a keyboard ? Other than water, my old 20€ keyboard survived all aggressive outbursts from me

my old 20€ keyboard survived all aggressive outbursts from me
treat ur keyboard better man hes the incel keyboard that cannot get stacy keyboards cuz they only want chad keyboards

treat ur keyboard better man hes the incel keyboard that cannot get stacy keyboards cuz they only want chad keyboards
Sorry but someone has to endure my agressions. I once destroyed one of the feet of my keyboard because i was raging in GTA 5 and wanted to repair it since over 3 years but was too lazy to do it. The broken foot of my keyboard is only a few cm away from me on a shelf but i always procrastinated and never repaired it :feelskek:

Subhumans are cursed everywhere they and at everything we do. I cantg even enjoy one of my only copes (my PC) without some shit happening to it, whether its my GPU not working anymore, my PC not being able to put up because C: drive was full or me spilling water over my keyboard
Brutal, I know that feeling.

Another thing I'm sure you can relate to me on is wanting to cope with Weed, but having more difficult access due to the legality of it in your area.

What does getting a new keyboard have to with my log-in data ?
I misread the title & thought you meant your computer as a whole. My mistake.

I'm sorry brocel. I hope your new keyboard is 100000000 times better!

Try it again after 2 or 3 days. Sometimes they dry out nicely and start working again.
Guess i will hang it up and see if it will work afterwards