Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My LDAR cave. No-one's can be worse than this.

Alcohol can be nice i get it but you shouldnt abuse it tbh, living healthy as an incel with better copes> totally ldaring

Dude, clean the fucking floor and try to make the best out of it. Cleaning a floor doesn't even take a hour, also try to stop your alcohol addiction and try to live a healthier lifestyle, how old are you?
There is no point, his organs are too damaged.
If I remember correctly OP posted a recording from a hospital, it sounded rough.

There is no point, his organs are too damaged.
If I remember correctly OP posted a recording from a hospital, it sounded rough.
Yes, when I was in the ward with all the nutters. Wasn't allowed out either, that was a hellish month. Here are the clips:

And yes, chronic pancreatitus, liver is shot plus my heart pretty much is screwed now (alcoholic cardiomyopathy). Just carrying on now and trying to enjoy the time I have left before I am too fucked and lying in a hospital bed in agony waiting to die.

Last edited:
Yes, when I was in the ward with all the nutters. Wasn't allowed out either, that was a hellish month. Here are the clips:

And yes, chronic pancreatitus, liver is shot plus my heart pretty much is screwed now (alcoholic cardiomyopathy). Just carrying on now and trying to enjoy the time I have left before I am too fucked and lying in a hospital bed in agony waiting to die.

Do you think you will end up like this guy :feelskek:

Do the old timers remind you of this?

I
Do you think you will end up like this guy :feelskek:

Do the old timers remind you of this?
I'm already at the bottom scale of alcoholic homelessness, I'm able to still laugh and am happy with enough for booze everyday so I can't complain. I'm sure others have things worse.

I

I'm already at the bottom scale of alcoholic homelessness, I'm able to still laugh and am happy with enough for booze everyday so I can't complain. I'm sure others have things worse.

Are you at that point where most of your calories come from booze?

how many yrs will be alive

I've seen far worse on Wizchan, but you have my condolences regardless, homeless OP bro.

a few millimeters of bone.

Good job op.
I have some questions.
What do you do for food?
How do you claim neetbux without a permanent fixed adress to receive mail?
What do you do about id?

Good job op.
I have some questions.
What do you do for food?
How do you claim neetbux without a permanent fixed adress to receive mail?
What do you do about id?
I get NEETbux, I use the pub's address as a "care of" address. I have a passort, which expired 5 years ago. I very rarely eat, I drink do much it fills me up.

OP how are you rotting you have a nice TV and couch next to your bed / computer

LMAO unironically mogs me and I'm not even poor. It's over for no-fucks-given-cels.

OP how are you rotting you have a nice TV and couch next to your bed / computer
This thread was last summer, I've sinced left that crackden and cleaned up, and am living somewhere else. The video on my signiture is where I'm living now. I don't know if you read the first page of this thread bro lol :feelskek: :feelsgah::feelsYall:

I don't know if you read the first page of this thread bro lol :feelskek: :feelsgah::feelsYall:
caught my, kinda skimmed and overlooked date
am scared if I go on subsidized housing there will be crack dens all around me
decade-long waiting list gives me time to buy bulletproof vest in meantime I guess

Dude did you get a job? Is your mental health fine to handle workplaces and customers/co-workers?

caught my, kinda skimmed and overlooked date
am scared if I go on subsidized housing there will be crack dens all around me
decade-long waiting list gives me time to buy bulletproof vest in meantime I guess
Well as you can see, crackdens are pretty grim and shit places to end up, especially with the random skagheads that tend to just wander in and out. The kind of one's that would carve you a new asshole for 50p lol. Still, back then I looked at it as a roof over my head for the coming Winter and somewhere I could get drunk all day with no worries. If being a Homelesscel had any advantages, it was that it toughens the shit out of you very quickly, you have to adapt in that situation or die basically.

Same in Britain bro, housing waiting lists are endless and you have absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting a place if you are a single male (Incel) as the councils (local government) aren't "obligated" to help you. They only prioritise and give the places to live to single mothers and immigrants who have just stepped off a fucking banana boat. They only FINALLY helped me due to a legal loophole that forced their hand, that being when I was in hospital and nearly died in December, the hospital discharged me into the councils care who were then legally obligated to sort out a rehab and a place to live afterwards for me as a "warden of their care."

Mogs my living space tbh

Dude did you get a job? Is your mental health fine to handle workplaces and customers/co-workers?
Nah Bro, I was hospitalised in December 2019 with kidney failure and went straight from hospital into rehab for 3 months and the council put me in supported accommodation afterwards. They help with shit like bringing me my meals, clean the place, help me dress etc, so I can LDAR in comfort :cool: My health prognosis is much better than was predicted (even after I'd got clean from alcohol and drugs, the outlook was still bleak), if things continue in this vein then I will be eligible for a liver transplant (have Cirrhosis) in about 18 months so I'm trying my best to hang on until then. I've already been told I'll go to priority for a transplant so I could have years left to live that I never dreamed possible this time last year.