Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My LDAR cave. No-one's can be worse than this.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I'm homeless, have been for 5 years. Tend to doss about anywhere I can get my head down, have been outside on numerous occasions.I used to be able to doss above my local pub as and when I wanted as I am a total alcoholiccel and spend about 95% of my NEETbux on booze, until Tyrone took it over and kicked me out on my ass again. Currently LDAR'ing in a crackden, I know the guy that owns it and he's sound. A tad annoying with random skagheads randomly appearing, though I ain't in a position to be fussy lol :feelsgah::feelskek:
20190818 200905
20190818 200703
20190818 200657
20190818 200653
20190818 200636
20190818 200635
20190818 200620
20190818 200611
20190818 200610
20190818 200558

You're a warrior for surviving 5 years of homelessness. I would've roped.

Is there any mice?

I'm homeless, have been for 5 years. Tend to doss about anywhere I can get my head down, have been outside on numerous occasions.I used to be able to doss above my local pub as and when I wanted as I am a total alcoholiccel and spend about 95% of my NEETbux on booze, until Tyrone took it over and kicked me out on my ass again. Currently LDAR'ing in a crackden, I know the guy that owns it and he's sound. A tad annoying with random skagheads randomly appearing, though I ain't in a position to be fussy lol :feelsgah::feelskek:View attachment 141598View attachment 141599View attachment 141600View attachment 141601View attachment 141602View attachment 141603View attachment 141604View attachment 141606View attachment 141607View attachment 141608

That's a pretty decent place to crash tbh. How did you find it?

Is there any mice?
It's in a high rise block of apartments so no thank fuck. Plently of bugs, and flies etc. I'm used to them tbh.
That's a pretty decent place to crash tbh. How did you find it?
I've known the guy for years, he's an alcoholiccel drugcel so we get on quite well. I tend to land on my feet when I'm in need, luckily.

20190818 200703

It's sound, got a roof over my head. Plus there's my phone beside me and can watch Kodi and shit on it as there is internet here. I'm usually in the pub until late so I mainly get back here and crash until the next day and then repeat the cycle lol.

Last edited:
It's in a high rise block of apartments so no thank fuck. Plently of bugs, and flies etc. I'm used to them tbh.

I've known the guy for years, he's an alcoholiccel drugcel so we get on quite well. I tend to land on my feet when I'm in need, luckily.

View attachment 141615

It's sound, got a roof over my head. Plus there's my phone beside me and can watch Kodi and shit on it as there is internet here. I'm usually in the pub until late so I mainly get back here and crash until the next day and then repeat the cycle lol.

If it is possible, I can uber eats you something if you want.

just to remind you, if you were a chad you could go from stacy to stacy and not be homeless

You should drugdealermaxx tbh.

Also, didn't you spend hundreds of quid on Big Man Tyrone vids for us??

If it is possible, I can uber eats you something if you want.
I really appreciate the thought, Cheers bro. I'll leave it for tonight though as there is quite a few in the room next door and if they get a hint that food is arriving, or has arrived, then they'll just do my head in about giving them some.
You should drugdealermaxx tbh.

Also, didn't you spend hundreds of quid on Big Man Tyrone vids for us??
No hundreds lol, it was a promotional offer of £10 for 30 words. I made one for the pub I now drink in as well at the same time.

I used to do a bit of running a few years ago, the guy died a year ago though. He was sound.

Last edited:
Holy fuck dude how have you not roped yet.
I’d rope the very day I became homeless.

I think @NEETAndTidy and @Robtical still cavemog the fuck outta your place.

Do you consider prison-life as an option?

just to remind you, if you were a chad you could go from stacy to stacy and not be homeless
The life of homeless Chad lol. I'm thankful I have this place in all fairness, also as I'm an alcoholiccel and always in the pub, the guy's in the pub (who themselves are mostly old Incel's or old divorceecel's) usually always help me out with clothes, food and stuff.

At least you're not in the street and people still helps you.
Do you mind if I ask how you became homeless?
inb4 ugly.

Holy fuck dude how have you not roped yet.
I’d rope the very day I became homeless.
As long as I have booze, or cash to get booze I'm content as I like to get smashed outta my head. A roof over my head is a nice bonus, plus believe it or not I have quite alot of good friends (all old single men/Incel's or divorceecel's and mostly all alcoholiccel's drugcel's) and I enjoy just getting wasted with them. I have chronic pancreatitus, a fucked liver and alcoholic cardiomyopathy so even if I was suicidal I wouldn't bother as I will be dead in a few years anyway.
He has his own washer and dryer in his room? Mogs me.
:feelskek: :feelshaha: This is a kitchen I'm dossing in, and they have both been broken for years and years lol.

Bro you're either a complete pussy or a literal god for surviving this long. I would of killed myself at the first signs of my parents kicking me out (They rather not do that).

Do you pay him anything to stay there?

At least you're not in the street and people still helps you.
Do you mind if I ask how you became homeless?
inb4 ugly.
I have done sleeping rough when I have to, this time of year ain't too bad, it's October-March that are dangerous to be outside. With my health as fucked as it is, I wouldn't last anymore than a couple of day's out there.

My mum had enough of my drinking. I don't blame her, she still has my back and is a good person, she just didn't want me to become another Benadryl Guy/Jacob Baugh (R.IP) I think lol.

Do you pay him anything to stay there?
I put electric on the meter when I have cash, buy booze etc.

OP you use wifi? if owner is a nerd he can read all ur messages and pages where u post, passwords too

anyway, are you doing anything to escape dat chit? if parents kicked me, id probably end the same. i lived abroad in the past, but thats when i had saved some money. here in this country i fockign cant rent a place on what they pay me unless i have a good job

so i stay with parents and leech on them. but this area is toxic and i hate people in our neighbourship, legit cash machine workers in food stores stopped saying hi to me because someone told them i was bullied 10 yrs ago in school.

im getting shit for that from everyone and when i fight back im also getting shit cause my social status is of a bullied loser even though it was 10 yrs ago while their social status is of normies.

and im locked in this toxic area cuz jobs i can get dont let me rent cheapest studio flat.

if i was u id clean the place more though that depend show often randompeople enter your room, AND id try to find a job. u live in UK, US or germany? then u can move on minimum wage (no,not buy house, just rent a smallest studio flat) even if u just wash dishes. or just rent a room.

OP you use wifi? if owner is a nerd he can read all ur messages and pages where u post, passwords too

anyway, are you doing anything to escape dat chit? if parents kicked me, id probably end the same. i lived abroad in the past, but thats when i had saved some money. here in this country i fockign cant rent a place on what they pay me unless i have a good job

so i stay with parents and leech on them. but this area is toxic and i hate people in our neighbourship, legit cash machine workers in food stores stopped saying hi to me because someone told them i was bullied 10 yrs ago in school.

im getting shit for that from everyone and when i fight back im also getting shit cause my social status is of a bullied loser even though it was 10 yrs ago while their social status is of normies.

and im locked in this toxic area cuz jobs i can get dont let me rent cheapest studio flat.

if i was u id clean the place more though that depend show often randompeople enter your room, AND id try to find a job. u live in UK, US or germany? then u can move on minimum wage (no,not buy house, just rent a smallest studio flat) even if u just wash dishes. or just rent a room.
The guy is a wreckhead and can barely operate his phone lol, he's cool though.

Nah bro, as I say I'm happy if I've got booze and shelter. I'm not materialistic in the slightest and have some clothes (which people have been given to me) and maybe a little box of sentimental shit and that's about it.

I live in UK and am on NEETbux because of my alcoholism and Mentalcelness, plus my pancreas, liver and heart are fucked. Basically I'm dossing in the guys kitchen, which believe it or not is clean compared to the rest of the place.

I appreciate the advice though bro, I hope your situation improves.

100% over, but isnt drugmaxxing legit, most junkies have gfs

100% over, but isnt drugmaxxing legit, most junkies have gfs
The "women" that come in here, you would honestly stay Incel rather than go near them bro. Crackwhores are nasty, and some of these have no doubt got HIV looking at the sores on their faces. I'm just glad I don't have anything worth stealing as it would no doubt be nicked.

Do you consider prison-life as an option?
Nah, I'd just be replacing one jungle with another. Plus I would be used as currency in prison, at least I have half a chance outside.

this is brutal
Gotta try and make the best of the shit hand that I was dealt. I drink to the point where my surroundings don't bother me.

Nice place nigga

:feelstrash:
i would love to see more posts like this, were are u from? Why are u homeless? How do u survive with food?

:feelstrash:
i would love to see more posts like this, were are u from? Why are u homeless? How do u survive with food?
Live in England. My mum had enough of my alcoholism, don't blame her, it was too hard for her to watch me kill myself with booze. I'm on government NEETbux plus my mum gives me money too, I spend about 90% of my cash on booze/drugs, the other 10% on food. Literally, as I long I have booze I'm happy. This place I'm dossing in is a nice bonus.

Live in England. My mum had enough of my alcoholism, don't blame her, it was too hard for her to watch me kill myself with booze. I'm on government NEETbux plus my mum gives me money too, I spend about 90% of my cash on booze/drugs, the other 10% on food. Literally, as I long I have booze I'm happy. This place I'm dossing in is a nice bonus.
u shouldnt buy drugs man are u sure u want to live like that? where do u have internet and where did u found that place to stay? :feelstrash:

Some close up pics of the floor I lie on, to show just how LDAR it is.

20190819 100214
20190819 100156
20190819 100149
20190819 100141

u shouldnt buy drugs man are u sure u want to live like that? where do u have internet and where did u found that place to stay? :feelstrash:
Booze and drugs make this life just bearable for me. I asked him to get it put in and said I would pay, about £20 a month which I can afford, little things like this make my existence a little easier. I've known this guy for years and he's sound, he's an alcoholiccel/drugcel also. I'm usually quite lucky, when I am out on the streets as happens from time to time I always manage to somehow land on my feet.

Pub opens at 11am, not long :feelskek:

Last edited:
Dude, clean the fucking floor and try to make the best out of it. Cleaning a floor doesn't even take a hour, also try to stop your alcohol addiction and try to live a healthier lifestyle, how old are you?

Dude, clean the fucking floor and try to make the best out of it. Cleaning a floor doesn't even take a hour, also try to stop your alcohol addiction and try to live a healthier lifestyle, how old are you?
With the amount of people that come in and out of this kitchen it's a wasted task tbh. Alcohol is my cope. I'm 36.