Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media My LDAR theme for the past week.

G

Gremlincel

a
-
Check out Giles Corey and Have A Nice Life, projects fronted by Dan Barrett, dreary, crushing shit.
Been loving this song in particular, recently.
I feel the top of the roof come off, kill everybody there as I'm watching all the stars burn out, trying to pretend that I care.

But I didn't, no-one ever does, and I would, no-one ever will

Can't you see it's all flown out of my hands and our clothes are all too often ripped and our teeth are all too often gnashed and it lasts as long as it possibly can but I just don't accept this.

I just don't accept this at all.

Faces sweaty, arms and legs, what a glorious set of stairs we make.

We kill everyone with arrowheads, arrowheads, arrowheads. Thank god that's over.

not my cup of tea but the song isnt bad at all / this is a song i have been ldaring to / i played this at least 100 times:

not my cup of tea but the song isnt bad at all / this is a song i have been ldaring to / i played this at least 100 times:

I like it.. that slow, mumbling style of rap combined with a moody, atmospheric beat is straight LDAR vibes.

another bones song with ldar vibes

i listen to this like 20 times a day

Life is not worth living if I will never experience happy times with a female like on the right @44:20