Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MY LIFE :

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
Another fucking day!

07:00. The alarm is screaming as if it wants to rip my soul out. Again, this dreary gray room, a dreary face in the mirror, a dreary life.

07:05. Breakfast? Who needs it? The fridge, as always, is empty. Mother left for work without bothering to leave any food. Again, eating this fucking instant ramen.

07:30. I step outside. And immediately run into couples hugging and kissing. How I hate them! They have everything I crave so much: love, attention, affection. And me? Nothing.

08:00. University. Everyone around is so beautiful, successful, happy. And me? A scarecrow that no one even looks at.

12:00. Back home. No energy left for anything. I lie in bed and stare at the ceiling, spinning the same thoughts in my head: "Why am I like this? Why am I alone? Why is life so unfair?".

23:58. I fall asleep. Again, this fucking dream: I'm handsome, successful, surrounded by women.

07:00. I wake up. The alarm is ringing. Another day. Another circle of hell.

07:01. I close my eyes and pray: "God, make it all stop!".

07:02. Silence.

07:03. I open my eyes. Nothing has changed.

07:04. Another day...

07:05. ...and this dreary life.

Why?

Why do I have to suffer? For what?

I didn't ask to be like this.

I didn't ask to be ugly.

I didn't ask to be a dwarf.

I didn't ask to be lonely.

But why does all this happen to me?

Life is shit.

It's unfair.

It's unjust.

Why can other people be happy, and I can't?

Why are they beautiful, tall, successful, and I'm not?

I wish I was born into a world where foids actually cared about intelligence and personality :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

I wish I was born into a world where foids actually cared about intelligence and personality :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:
If such a world existed, I would have definitely been created as the dumbest mmmmm

If such a world existed, I would have definitely been created as the dumbest mmmmm
I would become a stupid ignorant clown to impress all the foids

Regardless of which world exists, I would be the least attractive in it, considering all my luck, which I've assessed based on my current success in this world. Hopefully, in some parallel universe, I am beautiful and joyful, laughing and thinking that incels are stupid because one can just be confident

Why do I have to suffer? For what?
Remember that you are not you, an individual who is separate from his source and origin. You and I are merely extensions of your gene pool with some recombination. We are here to suffer because of our parents decision to procreate even though they shouldn't have done so.
12:00. Back home. No energy left for anything. I lie in bed and stare at the ceiling, spinning the same thoughts in my head: "Why am I like this? Why am I alone? Why is life so unfair?".
Don't you study when you get back home?
Why are they beautiful, tall, successful, and I'm not?
Hold your parents accountable for giving you a bad hand in life. Tell them that you are a failure because of them, and not yourself.

if you really are a truecel things are gonna be the same until you die. we question posters like you because foids and normies come on here and try to be funny.

Remember that you are not you, an individual who is separate from his source and origin. You and I are merely extensions of your gene pool with some recombination. We are here to suffer because of our parents decision to procreate even though they shouldn't have done so.
I understand all this. It's hard to accept that many people enjoy things that I don't have, even hypothetically, like hugs. I've been alone all my life, not even anyone to have a drink with. Lately, I've found myself fantasizing about having a woman beside me, hugging a pillow. These fantasies have become so deep that only then do I truly feel happy. Even watching TikTok becomes much more enjoyable. Then someone walks in, and my world crumbles. It seems to me that if I lived alone, I would finally be happy, even if it meant going crazy.

Hold your parents accountable for giving you a bad hand in life. Tell them that you are a failure because of them, and not yourself.

I tried to vent my anger on them, but they just justify themselves, I can't prove anything to them, it's frustrating that they are the ones responsible for all my troubles.

mine argue with me and say its all my fault

mine argue with me and say its all my fault
this is so vital, she proves to me that all her problems are in me, that I am her problem, and my problems are worthless, quite selfish, considering the fact that I am suffering only because she decided to continue her family, with her short stature , it would be better if she found at least a tall guy so that I would be a little less offended

if you really are a truecel things are gonna be the same until you die. we question posters like you because foids and normies come on here and try to be funny.
This girl really wanted to ban other users being a infiltrator herself