Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My life depends on a game of fucking baseball.

G

gogg

Recruit
★★
At the begging of the MLB playoffs i put 1.3k (literally ALL of my money i have because i am 17) on the phillies. I bet on them with 35-1 odds. They made it to the world series (finals). If they win I will have around 30k after jew-tax. Its enough for me to have the plastic surgery i need to ascend to chadlite and escape inceldom. Life will be bearable and perhaps even enjoyable.

Root for the phils, and for the love of god please win bryce.

I agree, fuck the stupid astros

certified degenerate gambler moment

still hoping phillies win tho :feelsjuice:

At the begging of the MLB playoffs i put 1.3k (literally ALL of my money i have because i am 17) on the phillies. I bet on them with 35-1 odds. They made it to the world series (finals). If they win I will have around 30k after jew-tax. Its enough for me to have the plastic surgery i need to ascend to chadlite and escape inceldom. Life will be bearable and perhaps even enjoyable.

I honestly can't believe that you bet all that money on the Phillies. The Phillies are dog shit. You're either lying or retarded

If Incels had a baseball team, what would it be called?

guess I’ll see you at the food bank soon.

I honestly can't believe that you bet all that money on the Phillies. The Phillies are dog shit. You're either lying or retarded
i have family from philly so part of that. bryce was on a fucking tear which no one saw. the closing pitching was phenomenal which imo is 90% of post season baseball. i was pretty confident they had a better shot than the odds posted but i never would have bet but i was on benzos which took away any anxiety and all i could think about was the "guaranteed" 30k. i woke up the next morning and thought like u but now we are fucking here and i do not regret it at all.

That's one and a half years of minimum wage. Two years of minimum wage would have given you 10 thousand spare. If you do win, keep 28.7 K in a savers account.

Will root for them for you bro.

They lost chump

Congrats with losing 1300$

Philly lost :feelsugh:

Try betting on the Brooklyn Nets :feelshehe:

The entire state of texas is a fraud state that needs to be glassed.