Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life goal: driving license > trucking license

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
And drive every week, every hour, surviving in my own truck cabin.

Only downside: I don't have any money for any of them.

No driving license for your FACE.

eurotruck2maxxing

No driving license for your FACE.
True but its a real gane changee not being dependet on cucked, public transport anymore

Good luck I won't ever do another drivers license after my current one gave me a trauma due to my asshole driving instructor

Good luck I won't ever do another drivers license after my current one gave me a trauma due to my asshole driving instructor
I can't stand people guiding me. I like being on my own.

I could do the truck driving license. It would be paid by the company, but in turn I would have to stay working there for 2 years.
The issue is that I plan to rope in one year and before that I want to travel to SEA.

Truck driving is one of the only jobs in my country that don't require social interaction. Or at least very minimal amounts only

Truck driving is one of the only jobs in my country that don't require social interaction
Car + truck licenses are too expensive in my country. I don't know what to do.

Car + truck licenses are too expensive in my country. I don't know what to do.
Maybe you have similar options where the company you're working at pays for it

I am uneducated and jobless. I wish.
That probably doesn't matter, you can start working at such a company if you sign the necessary documents that will force you to work for them in the next couple of years.
I don't know how optimal that is though. You will kind of be like a slave. If you don't like something there you cannot quit until the 2 years are over

That probably doesn't matter, you can start working at such a company if you sign the necessary documents that will force you to work for them in the next couple of years.
I don't know how optimal that is though. You will kind of be like a slave. If you don't like something there you cannot quit until the 2 years are over
I will probably move abroad, since Spain isn't like how you think it is. It's one of the poorest countries in today's Europe, unfortunately.

I will probably move abroad, since Spain isn't like how you think it is. It's a very poor country, unfortunately.
Where do you want to move?

Germany, Belgium, etc. I just want to become a semitrailer trucker.

I don't really care about salary. I don't want to be rich ( impossible unless you're an American with many years of experience behind your back). Actually, I'd prefer living inside the truck cabin if my employer allows me to.