Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life lately

Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
Been arriving late to classe and skipping the internship because I dont like wageslaving and Im a mentally ill sperg social retard who cant communicate with costumers and employees. So ive been wasting my time in diferentcafés for the whole day, drugging myself with caffeine and cigars. Sometimes i go to a nearby City and start bumming around the City, looking at normal people and wishing i was like them. Then i sleep in my car like a loser bum because i dont want to go home. Then i repeat the same thing the Next day.

school is hell, everything else in this life is better than school
even the high intensity work i had to do to get my living is better than attending classes everyday and wasting my time on revising lessons at home up to 2 am.

school is hell, everything else in this life is better than school
even the high intensity work i had to do to get my living is better than attending classes everyday and wasting my time on revising lessons at home up to 2 am.
Everybody hates me in my class lol, they probably see me as the loner loser, nobody talks to me and when its time to do group works, nobody wants to do it with me

Been arriving late to classe and skipping the internship because I dont like wageslaving and Im a mentally ill sperg social retard who cant communicate with costumers and employees. So ive been wasting my time in diferentcafés for the whole day, drugging myself with caffeine and cigars. Sometimes i go to a nearby City and start bumming around the City, looking at normal people and wishing i was like them. Then i sleep in my car like a loser bum because i dont want to go home. Then i repeat the same thing the Next day.
Feels good what's the problem