Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Life plans are ruined

landocalarisian

landocalarisian

Banned
-
Ever since I was like 5 I wanted to be a pilot. I am now 20yo and saved 5k to take flying lessons. Have done 4 lessons has been about 1k spent so far. I have realized I hate flying. I imagined it way different. It is just not enjoyable. I have never thought about doing anything different and now I'm completely lost in life. what sucks is this is something I have been working towards for 2 years of actually doing. I don't know how to even proceed in my life.

i recommend doing a psychedelic ex: mushrooms/lsd too try and soul search or find a job that is a direct strength of yours rather than a dream..

i recommend doing a psychedelic ex: mushrooms/lsd too try and soul search or find a job that is a direct strength of yours rather than a dream..
Drug scare the shit out of me i donno about that. Salvia or weed at the most for me

i picked a up a random hobby online and i really liked it (3d,animation)
try going online and find a random fucking hobby. lynda.com is good

I'm on a high dose of LSD right now and i'd 100% recommend to OP.

On a side note i have a private pilots license, you're somewhat right. Flying is overrated (but fun)

On a side note i have a private pilots license, you're somewhat right. Flying is overrated (but fun)
Should I stick with it

Should I stick with it
No, find something in life you enjoy doing even if that's being a pilot cause it can be pretty fun (always going on holidays essentially if you're a commercial pilot)

I don't even work as a pilot or do anything to do with that, i just have a PPL (Private pilots license).

No, find something in life you enjoy doing even if that's being a pilot cause it can be pretty fun (always going on holidays essentially if you're a commercial pilot)

I don't even work as a pilot or do anything to do with that, i just have a PPL (Private pilots license).
ok thanks

Lol it is not over yet. At 20 yrs old you have time to change path and do something else.

Its like some of the twenty yrs old incel on here saying its over, especially the goodlooking ones you know who you are larpers.

Sucks realizing your dream wasn't that great

20yo?? No, Its not over. You still have time.

Re-think your life while you still have time. It will get harder with each passing year.

Jesus fuck. You're a goddamn retard. Learn the basics and git gud before you come home and shitpost.

where do you get your LSD?

go into mechanical or aerospace

I've always wanted to be a pilot, but I don't know being a pilot is now like a normie thing, so I would go even further and try to become a space galactic pilot but no we're fucking tooooooooo early for that FUCK THIS SHIT

Try flying helicopters instead. They're way more fun to fly.

>having dreams
lmao realitycucked

at least you had a dream. I don't wanna do anything. No job will ever make me happy

Get a job that is secure and keep your hobbies and things you love completely seperate from it.

It's all pushing buttons in sequences, you've had to be low iq to've thought it being any different.

Damn, so jealous. What type rating do you have?

Damn, so jealous. What type rating do you have?
They recommended me to do the Night rating and the instrument rating to be able to fly at night or during the day in bad conditions, but i figured i'd not be flying at night.
I want to get the multi-engine rating for more power, but i cba to do anything.
Just want to LDAR