Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my life

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
I feel utterly exhausted. It seems like every time I have to go to my dead-end job, I can't help but notice happy couples around me. I can't understand this injustice that makes me feel utterly worthless when I see them. Why are they happy, born normal, while I feel hideous, lacking even the courage to contemplate suicide? This pointless agony makes no sense. No matter what I do, in the end, I'll just end up as the most pitiful person on the planet. The only thing left for me is that I've stopped crying at night, just imagining my hopeless future. I've already accepted it. I'm nothing, just emptiness. Even my mother, the only person who doesn't see me as a hideous doll because of my appearance, hates me. It's hurtful that she speaks of it directly, telling me how insignificant I am. I just wish I could earn a little more, live alone where no one bothers me, and live out my miserable life, at least without constant insults, lying on the bed imagining that I was born happy and that I have at least one person who values me

bro, we all want what you want. Problem is cuckciety won't let us have it.

If it makes you happier, there are neets here so you job mog them.
I don’t really understand what you mean, I’m new to this forum, if you’re talking about why I work, then I work simply because my mother will kick me out, she said in my childhood that if I don’t work, then I I'll live on the street, now I'm 18, and I'm forced

bro, we all want what you want. Problem is cuckciety won't let us have it.
I completely agree. It seems to me that this is not just a trial, but rather a mockery intentionally aimed at making this cruel world and these cruel people happier, knowing how bad things are for us. It brings even more pain that we are just scapegoats of forgiveness

I completely agree. It seems to me that this is not just a trial, but rather a mockery intentionally aimed at making this cruel world and these cruel people happier, knowing how bad things are for us. It brings even more pain that we are just scapegoats of forgiveness
Yes, incels are the abominations of nature, we're not meant to exist or be alive. Our lives are gonna be shit, it only gets worse from now until death.