Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My little brother is bringing his girlfriend home.

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
It’s his birthday today at 18, for his cake he brought his fucking girlfriend home. I’m angry, I don’t even want to go down. I don’t want to stand that. He is smaller than me and he brought a girl home before me.

Does he look better than you facial wise ?

It’s his birthday today at 18, for his cake he brought his fucking girlfriend home. I’m angry, I don’t even want to go down. I don’t want to stand that. He is smaller than me and he brought a girl home before me.
Is your little brother's name "Jazz"?

Don't go to his birthday then

So are you gonna rape her?
Drug rape her?
(in video game ofc, not that I know how it's possible)

Both of my brothers have gfs but one is dating a stacy which gives me suifuel. I can't even leave my room to interact with him.

Why do graycels say this shit. All you are doing is ensuring a visit from the feds
They are more important to do than to monitor Incel forums

They are more important to do than to monitor Incel forums
The feds don’t need to keep an eye on us 24/7 because the heroes a IT will report you themselves. Did you not see those threads where several users here said they were going to get visited by the FBI after someone on Reddit reported them?

The feds don’t need to keep an eye on us 24/7 because the heroes a IT will report you themselves. Did you not see those threads where several users here said they were going to get visited by the FBI after someone on Reddit reported them?
I have nothing more to lose anyway

You say that now but you will be pissing yourself during your interrogation :feelsLSD:
They‘re not going to take a frustrated autistic like me seriously

If your brother is good looking, get used to it. I had two brothers, both had gfs i didnt. Sometimes it bothers me being the only virgin in the house but i dont see my brothers as rivals or enemies.
She’s ugly tbh
Thats the reality of things now. My brothers last gf is skinny and ugly and crazy, im not jealous one bit.

If your brother is good looking, get used to it. I had two brothers, both had gfs i didnt. Sometimes it bothers me being the only virgin in the house but i dont see my brothers as rivals or enemies.

Thats the reality of things now. My brothers last gf is skinny and ugly and crazy, im not jealous one bit.
But it’s not fair, I‘m the big brother.

Learn from ER's mistakes and get a higher killcount, good luck!
Assuming 6 isn’t satisfactory (in video game)
But it’s not fair, I‘m the big brother.
Foids want younger men, they don’t like to admit this but they’re just as predatory as men when it comes to young people, it’s a groom or be groomed world.

i have never bought a foid home

Don’t go down. Just stay in your room until she’s gone

ironically reddit trannies are more dangerous than the retards here

How I sleep knowing I am not castrated: :feelscomfy:
My balls are flowing with sperm and my dick is still attached to my body. Thank god I wasn’t groomed into becoming one of them, especially after witnessing years of public education and psychologists.