Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My lower body is too fucking weak it is unbelievable

• Thread starter decembrist_kirillov
  • Start date
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Avoid people at all cost
-
Fucking seriously i am progressing on bench or ohp but can't even add weight to lower body lifts fucking subhumanity kek.

I CANT SQUAT
I CANT DEADLIFT
I CAN'T DO ANYTHING INCLUDES HIP HINGE

I ONLY CAN DO BULGARIAN SPLIT SQUATS AND LEG EXTENSION WHICH IS ONLY AN ASSISTANCE EXERCISE

FOOOKING CHICKEN LEGS PILL AND FRAMEPILL IS BRUTAL

*POOF* I've magically given you a 500lb deadlift and 450lb squat. What's different in your life?

Prettyboy chad has never had to squat once his whole life and he has 5 bitches on his dick daily

Can you not do RDL even?
I don't know. When I corporated dumbbell rdls to my routine it went well a couple of sessions. Then I increased the weight and my back felt fucking bad again. May include them in the future maybe.

I did smith macihne squats today as well. Felt great in my quads but my lower back still hurt a bit after training.

Can you not do RDL even?
I also can do front squats with better form than back squats. And felt no back pain afterwards. Might try that too