Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My main problem is my family

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m saying this again but I seriously believe it wholeheartedly my biggest and only problem In my whole 22 year old life is my piece of shit family

Even they admitted that they were horrific demonic mentally Ill people I believe that I would be infinitely better if they just didn’t existed , the next step is families sacrificing their kids to demons , they even tried to kill me a bunch of times

Man if I get the chance I will torture and kill them in the most painful ways possible

I would still be Incel probably but I would be infinitely better like people I know from school, they are incels too but they have normal families

my whole family is diagnosed psychopaths/sociopaths/bipolar and borderline people , they just deserve to be punished so bad

I look at all the other families and they are normal sane people while mine are fucking demons agghhhhg