Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Mario video got dislike bombed by tendies. Guess their age?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Picsart 23 11 02 10 03 59 512

Unironic Nintendo fans are some of the most subhuman retards on the planet.

Unironic Nintendo fans are some of the most subhuman retards on the planet.
I'd argue Nintendo put out great games untill the switch where they started shitting out subhuman baby games for man children.

Are you able to see who dislikes and likes your videos? I only just found out recently that youtubers can see who subscribes to them.

I'd argue Nintendo put out great games untill the switch where they started shitting out subhuman baby games for man children.
No, they always shat out games for children and there is nothing wrong with that. The problem is that Nintendo fans are fucking deranged elitists who unironically believe that ALL other companies are making movie games while le based Nintendo creates epic gaming experiences.

You have to remember as well that Mario (And Zelda) fans are the biggest loyalists on the fucking planet.

These niggas have been popular for harassing reviewers that gave the current new Mario game a 8/10, instead of a 10.

Any criticism towards the newest and oldest Mario thing will be bombed.

Why, I don't know. Mario has always been incredibly basic and lowest common denominator. They aren't going for battle for something that is like deep or hard to "get". It's fucking Mario.

Are you able to see who dislikes and likes your videos? I only just found out recently that youtubers can see who subscribes to them.
There's a site where you can check
dislikes.

No, they always shat out games for children and there is nothing wrong with that. The problem is that Nintendo fans are fucking deranged elitists who unironically believe that ALL other companies are making movie games while le based Nintendo creates epic gaming experiences.
No, I'd argue that all ages could enjoy Nintendo games like Zelda, Pikmin, F zero, Xenoblade, and others. It's his now they're dumbed down for retards. Also most other companies do make movie games.

You have to remember as well that Mario (And Zelda) fans are the biggest loyalists on the fucking planet.

These niggas have been popular for harassing reviewers that gave the current new Mario game a 8/10, instead of a 10.

Any criticism towards the newest and oldest Mario thing will be bombed.

Why, I don't know. Mario has always been incredibly basic and lowest common denominator. They aren't going for battle for something that is like deep or hard to "get". It's fucking Mario.
Mario used to be good. New Mario fans don't even like the old games. When Odyssey came out they started attacking galaxy because they were upset it had higher reviews than Odyssey.

To be fair it's not nintendos fault every other AAA studio sucks ass
And here we have an example of Nintendie subhuman, thanks for appearing to prove my point.

And here we have an example of Nintendie subhuman, thanks for appearing to prove my point.
I'd still much rather play pissy nintendo games than even touch god of war Ragnarok.

Nice vids bro, Been a subscriber for a while!

You can see everything I had a channel with 400k views

I'd still much rather play pissy nintendo games than even touch god of war Ragnarok.
>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, THERE ARE ONLY TWO FUCKING GAMES ON THE PLANET, YOU EITHER PLAY NINTENDOSLOP OR SONYSLOP, OTHER GAMES DO NOT EXIST
Retardbro...

Kek ok faggot enjoy your lgbt propaganda in your western walking simulator nigger
View attachment 934905
>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, THERE ARE ONLY TWO FUCKING GAMES ON THE PLANET, YOU EITHER PLAY NINTENDOSLOP OR SONYSLOP, OTHER GAMES DO NOT EXIST
Retardbro...

Wasn’t that your intention? That video’s a masterpiece tbh. A job well done I say. :feelsjuice:

Yep pretty much I don't even understand why they even defend the company since they don't even make fun games anymore.
To them, having to play highly sanitized cookie-cutter movie game slops is fun and “mature.” I played an hour of Horizon: Zero Dawn and it made me wanna die. I don’t know how these people enjoy them, they’re the opposite definition of fun. Everything about Sony went to shit after The Last of Us (probably my favorite).

They were more than likely middle aged Trannies