Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My message to everyone on this forum:

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Why you inkwell?

because I don't shower and I dodge bullets

I have no personality.

I am ugly and short

My personality is short and recessed

I am misognyist, racist, holocaust denier. All those things are something a woman picks up immediately through her superior 6 th sense. That's why we need more bitches in police force. They can sniff out drug dealers, terrorists and more.

I am misognyist, racist, holocaust denier. All those things are something a woman picks up immediately through her superior 6 th sense. That's why we need more bitches in police force. They can sniff out drug dealers, terrorists and more.
The holohoax never happened.

Women shouldn’t be cops or in any positions of power in that matter.

Im unattractive to females and too poor to change anything

I’m short and genetic trash.

Didn't take shower at the speed of light.

Diagnosed Autism; about one standard deviation below the average height in my country, akne, etc.

Brutal, my acne only cleared up over the past year or so (aged 21 right now), I remember this was my biggest concern in secondary school.

Have you tried this btw?

iu

Brutal, my acne only cleared up over the past year or so (aged 21 right now), I remember this was my biggest concern in secondary school.

Have you tried this btw?

iu
No, but thanks for the tips, my akne on the back was so severe that it was treated with ethanol and even that didn't help. Also had other skin problems like a severe dermal viral infection at my feet, but they went away from their own. Furthermore, my face is scarred due to it anyways and most of the damage is already done.

No, but thanks for the tips, my akne on the back was so severe that it was treated with ethanol and even that didn't help. Also had other skin problems like a severe dermal viral infection at my feet, but they went away from their own. Furthermore, my face is scarred due to it anyways and most of the damage is already done.
The scars can fade away gradually, but by the time this happens it will be over for you anyway (you are around 22-ish iirc).

Best way to deal with acne is to wash your face twice a day, once in the shower and once at the sink, then apply moisturiser and some acne cream and don't pop pimples.

The scars can fade away gradually, but by the time this happens it will be over for you anyway (you are around 22-ish iirc).

Best way to deal with acne is to wash your face twice a day, once in the shower and once at the sink, then apply moisturiser and some acne cream and don't pop pimples.
Thanks, man.

I only shower once a week, diagnosed with OCD, bullied in school, short, shy, and weak.

I don’t think I ever went thru puberty tbh

I’m short, ugly and i have suspected i have aspergers since i was 12

The average height in Germany is 5'11 right?
5'9 officially, but this doesn't reflect the height in my generation, I would say >5'11 would be a good estimate nowadays.