Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the T levels on this forum

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
stopped reading, loser. you'll never get a girlfriend. you'll never amount to anything in life. rot here till you kill yourself, virgin.
waku-waku :horror:

My T-levels are MAXIMUM!!

That shit was low asf, like 635ng/dl last time I checked. Don’t care though, fakecel if high T, why haven’t you jumped on a woman and ravaged her pussy like a wild animal yet.

Those who have profile photos of anime girls get sexually excited thinking of themselves as if they were them, that is the average testosterone level of this forum

Those who have profile photos of anime girls get sexually excited thinking of themselves as if they were them, that is the average testosterone level of this forum
tbh

CruxGammata

having a pfp of an anime girl doesnt mean youre low t take your schizo meds, half the guys here have no idea what signs even display being good t, if you wake up with morning wood, have any kind of drive in life, and somewhat of a libido you arent low t , t isnt the answer to everything prettyboys arent crazy high t yet they mog us to the moon and back, acne is seen as a low t thing even though it is a clear indicator of dht + igf, specifically cystic acne. the main indicator of your t levels is how you feel towards anything, if you lack drive you probably have fucked dopamine and t levels

i was high t as a natty, and now on 500mg test i can clearly see i was a high t ogre even as a natty, just because youre high t doesnt mean you all of a sudden will be the next hitler or some shit, its not a magic pill you still need to put in the work

Based Death Note enjoyer

having a pfp of an anime girl doesnt mean youre low t take your schizo meds, half the guys here have no idea what signs even display being good t, if you wake up with morning wood, have any kind of drive in life, and somewhat of a libido you arent low t , t isnt the answer to everything prettyboys arent crazy high t yet they mog us to the moon and back, acne is seen as a low t thing even though it is a clear indicator of dht + igf, specifically cystic acne. the main indicator of your t levels is how you feel towards anything, if you lack drive you probably have fucked dopamine and t levels

Is lusting for myself allowed? I want to simp for myself so bad, my avi is so hot.

I want to PM myself and react to my own posts, there should be an option for that.

Is lusting for myself allowed? I want to simp for myself so bad, my avi is so hot.

I want to PM myself and react to my own posts, there should be an option for that.
It seems normal to me! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise ^w^

Autogynephiliamaxxing

stopped reading, loser. you'll never get a girlfriend. you'll never amount to anything in life. rot here till you kill yourself, virgin.

30% - Incel shaming

jfl

Pretty mild considering I got 20 for a obvious shitpost in the sewers.
He should get 60% for the six offences there
stopped reading, loser.
attacking me
you'll never get a girlfriend.
incel shaming
you'll never amount to anything in life.
attacking me again
rot here till you kill yourself,
and again
virgin shaming

The retard was easy to bait :feelshaha:
all of this because he said no one cares about dr.autismo because he joined in 2023 and I said autismo was more rememberable than he is.

got ego shattERd

all of this because he said no one cares about dr.autismo because he joined in 2023 and I said autismo was more rememberable than he is.

got ego shattERd
It's moments like these that remind me why I still browse this place.

got ego shattERd
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
gottem :dab:

I got 1 billion

Lately I have been wondering what the average T level is on this forum

I am starting to believe most users here have the T levels of a 12 yr old and the mental strength of a 13 yr old based on how they act and handle situations

tldr soys ruin this forum
Extreme high T I can’t even focus

Ye I reported him :dab::dab::dab:
The retard was easy to bait :feelshaha:
You didn't bait me. I really don't care if I get banned. Nice to know it got under your skin and affected you enough to report me :dab:

got ego shattERd
You cried about neets.me users harassing you, shut up.

The testosterone levels on this forum are through the roof bro!

Lately I have been wondering what the average T level is on this forum

I am starting to believe most users here have the T levels of a 12 yr old and the mental strength of a 13 yr old based on how they act and handle situations

tldr soys ruin this forum
Lowtcel 200 ng/dl

860ng/dl i did a blood test in september 2021.
When i train i do cheat reps with heavy weight and over time i improve my form that's how i improve and build muscle LOL.
I don't believe in perfect form on an exercice i think it's a scam you don't need perfect form , a correct form is good.