Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my mogger trait

WacoGoesDown

WacoGoesDown

Kapetan Bojnog Broda
★★
I never had wisdom tooth problems :feelshmm::smonk::feelsaww:

واكووووووووووووووووووووووو

perem auto 24/7 i gledam helikopter kako leti iznad mog susjedstva

Last edited:

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
MiG-21
Croatian MiG-21BIS-D in flight
RoleFighter and interceptor aircraft
National originSoviet Union
Design groupMikoyan-Gurevich
First flight16 June 1955 (Ye-4)[citation needed]
Introduction1959 (MiG-21F)
StatusIn service
Primary usersSoviet Air Forces (historical)
Indian Air Force
Produced1959–1985
Number built11,496[1]
(10,645 produced in the USSR, 840 in India, 194 in Czechoslovakia)
VariantsChengdu J-7
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 (Russian: Микоян и Гуревич МиГ-21; NATO reporting name: Fishbed) is a supersonic jet fighter and interceptor aircraft, designed by the Mikoyan-Gurevich Design Bureau in the Soviet Union. Its nicknames include: "balalaika", because its planform resembles the stringed musical instrument of the same name; "Ołówek", Polish for "pencil", due to the shape of its fuselage,[2] and "Én Bạc", meaning "silver swallow", in Vietnamese.
Approximately 60 countries across four continents have flown the MiG-21, and it still serves many nations six decades after its maiden flight. It set aviation records, becoming the most-produced supersonic jet aircraft in aviation history, the most-produced combat aircraft since the Korean War and, previously, the longest production run of any combat aircraft (now exceeded by both the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle and General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon).

Contents​

Development​

How many wisdom tooth do you have? I have 3 and my 4th one is slowly coming out.

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21​

MiG-21
StatusIn service
Indian Air Force
Produced1959–1985
Number built11,496[1]
VariantsChengdu J-7
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 (Russian: Микоян и Гуревич МиГ-21; NATO reporting name: Fishbed) is a supersonic jet fighter and interceptor aircraft, designed by the Mikoyan-Gurevich Design Bureau in the Soviet Union. Its nicknames include: "balalaika", because its planform resembles the stringed musical instrument of the same name; "Ołówek", Polish for "pencil", due to the shape of its fuselage,[2] and "Én Bạc", meaning "silver swallow", in Vietnamese.
Approximately 60 countries across four continents have flown the MiG-21, and it still serves many nations six decades after its maiden flight. It set aviation records, becoming the most-produced supersonic jet aircraft in aviation history, the most-produced combat aircraft since the Korean War and, previously, the longest production run of any combat aircraft (now exceeded by both the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle and General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon).

Contents​

Development​

I used to fly one when i was 13 now im old

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21​

MiG-21
StatusIn service
Indian Air Force
Produced1959–1985
Number built11,496[1]
VariantsChengdu J-7

Contents​

Development​

MiGger

now u fly MiG-29

nice me neither