Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you ascend with a jew?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i would. :feelsaww: :feelshmm::feelsahh:

Attachments

• 1709045135117113.webm
    2.9 MB
Yes my sons would be part of the elites

@Copexodius Maximus @faded

Sure why not, especially if she's rich.

Problem is, I would become a Jew too.

Your old avi was supreme

@Copexodius Maximus @faded
WHAT KIND OF FUCKING QUESTION IS THIS OF COURSE I WOULD FUCK OFF ME JEWISH SLITS ONLY WANT CHAD SCLOMO BILLIONAIRE AND TYRONE FUCKING THIS IS CRAZY HEIL HITLER :feelsree:

Jewcels = fakcels that would ascend in Israel
I have two kikecel friends who went multiple time trip all over Israel and said holes there are worse even more chad only than in USA and jewrope it’s why I’m Marxist Leninist I hope USA turn into communist country soon (in gta)

I have two kikecel friends who went multiple time trip all over Israel and said holes there are worse even more chad only than in USA and jewrope
But I have seen many sub 3 jews even ascending in Israel. Aren't Jewish woman the most loyal?

But I have seen many sub 3 jews even ascending in Israel. Aren't Jewish woman the most loyal?
Bullshit and must be fake or some sort of beta bux or prostitution situation. Also I bet they were chad lite. I am 5’4, autistic, and only middle class and I look like I’m 12 I’m not getting any pussy there it’s super Chad only culture in israel and Middle East I have better chance to get pussy in Europe or USA.

sex only, she would take all my money if we got married

Bullshit and must be fake or some sort of beta bux or prostitution situation. Also I bet they were chad lite. I am 5’4, autistic, and only middle class and I look like I’m 12 I’m not getting any pussy there it’s super Chad only culture in israel and Middle East I have better chance to get pussy in Europe or USA.
I was told never to trust the Greedy Jew but okay I believe you.

I was told never to trust the Greedy Jew but okay I believe you.
I’ve been to other countries in the Middle East because my family took me it’s giga chad only

I want to make adin Ross sister my wife

I'd but make sure she hates it and will be scared of men after

Only with Abigail Shapiro

Brutal. Stay in touch with your friends or family irl. Don't stay alone. I know what will happen if you be alone.

Make a reason for yourself to live. You will go crazy otherwise.

Brutal. Stay in touch with your friends or family irl. Don't stay alone. I know what will happen if you be alone.

Make a reason for yourself to live. You will go crazy otherwise.
What family? They’re gone, as you’re read. No friends either. Haven’t left my house now in over a year.

What family? They’re gone, as you’re read.
Don't you have uncles or grand parents. Not even any cousins? Don't Jews have big families?
No friends either.
We are here for you brocel.

I wish you find a trad Jewish woman that would replace all the pain in your life with joy. Seriously, why don't you try visiting Israel and try out there once at least.

Don't you have uncles or grand parents. Not even any cousins? Don't Jews have big families?
I do, but they either live in Russia or don’t talk because of some family feud that happened that I don’t know about.

We are here for you brocel.

I wish you find a trad Jewish woman that would replace all the pain in your life with joy. Seriously, why don't you try visiting Israel and try out there once at least.
I have visited there many times, but it would just be random for me to go there. Like I would just get out the airport and look around randomly. Get 0 chicks interested, and hope it’s not palestine-israel wartime cause I might get blown up.

volcel if you wouldn't convert to judaism for a jew girl

Sephardi definitely

I don’t have siblings and if I had sister I wouldn’t be incel
are all jews imbreds thats y this look like this