Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom asked if I talk to any women at university

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
My mother has never asked me these kinds of questions before.

I think she finally understood that I have social difficulties and since she knows I've never had a girlfriend, I think she wanted to give me some advices on how to get a girlfriend.

I then told my mom the truth: I don't have potential girlfriends that I talk to. And I only talk to 3 or 4 people at university.

Just spit the whole blackpill bible on her ass and then she’ll stop bothering you

my mom asks me these types of questions as well, but I think she knows the answer

Tell her you talk to strangers online on an obscure internet forum for glorified virgins.
My mother is/was very delusional about me. She doesn't/didn't believe that I am the weird and loser boy.

My mother is/was very delusional about me. She doesn't/didn't believe that I am the weird and loser boy.
you have to keep her in the dark or else she will turn on you for being a social outcast as a male. The world don’t trust lonely men like you so don’t make it apparent

Just spit the whole blackpill bible on her ass and then she’ll stop bothering you
In one occasion I tried to tell my parents some blackpills. I was tired of their constant normie comments. My father is so delusional that he believes that I could get any girl if I wanted.

In one occasion I tried to tell my parents some blackpills. I was tired of their constant normie comments. My father is so delusional that he believes that I could get any girl if I wanted.
Yea boomers are like that. They had it so fucking easy back in their day :lasereyes:

Just tell the truth, you don't have the looks and if you did talk to women they would just report you to the police because you are raping them by talking to them as an ugly male

My mother has never asked me these kinds of questions before.

I think she finally understood that I have social difficulties and since she knows I've never had a girlfriend, I think she wanted to give me some advices on how to get a girlfriend.

I then told my mom the truth: I don't have potential girlfriends that I talk to. And I only talk to 3 or 4 people at university.
Dude I'm fucking 30 and wherever I go my mom asks me if I talked to any females.
I always tell her that I'm ugly, fat and poor so women don't really want to talk with me, but at least she calls them whores, so I got that going for me which is nice.

you have to keep her in the dark or else she will turn on you for being a social outcast as a male. The world don’t trust lonely men like you so don’t make it apparent
Yes. All you should do is lie. There is no point in turning yourself in a target.

The right question should be whether women are talking to you.

Tell that whore to stfu and go suck a dick

Parents are retarded. They think foids are chasing me in uni

Universitycels are fakecels, they are surrounded by slutty girls everyday. @Incelius Savage

It’s a sad day when your own parents realize how much of a loser you are :feelsbadman:

Same here. My parents are delusional as well and think that I could get any girl if I just "had confidence, applied myself, put myself out there, was direct with them, etc". Of course, some of this stuff is just things family members say to me as a courtesy or to "make me feel better about myself and not be negative", even if I am not negative and hardly, if ever want to speak to them about these topics.

Some of the reasons for them saying these things, I think is them just coping with the fact that their son will never produce grandchildren for them or get a wife and be successful in that regard. But some of it certainly must be my parent's ego preventing them from believing they could ever produce a being this autistic, degenerate, ugly, and subhuman. Otherwise, they would have to face the reality that I am a product of their environment, their raising, and their genetics.

This is so true and painful bro. My mom is one of the only two people I talk to and I can see her opinion about me worsen daily.

:incel: “Mom please tell your fellow gatekeepers of sex to let me through.”:incel:

my parents know i am a loser, and a rude mf on top of that

next time my parents ask this kind of question i will say that i am incel

tell her you need sex experience and she's the only one that can give you, it's a nice hentai plot that always works well