Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom complimentrd me in front of my colleagues today

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
There are two women at my work (one being my oneitis which probably despises me even more after this).My mom also works in the same organization. She visited my office while these two female coworkers were around and told them what a good and hardworking son I am and how she is proud of me :feelskek: . She kept saying all this and now I am definitely known as a certified man-child in that office for sure. God knows how much these two laughed behind my back when my mom started to keep saying what a good son I am.

My life is already hell and my mentally fucked parents saying good things about me like I'm in elementary school is cherry on top.

Not sure whether I should off myself or go live in a desert at this point.

She also usually says how good looking I am and how I mog most men. Insane delusuio .

I really want to stab my arm right now(dead serious):society:

praise the sun \[T]/

i still remember my first playthrough of dark souls. It broke a piece of my heart when you had to put him down after he found his “sun”
He actually never did.

He looked for his sun everywhere but couldn't find it until he reached full level of insanity.

I feel I relate to him a lot.

There are two women at my work (one being my oneitis which probably despises me even more after this).My mom also works in the same organization. She visited my office while these two female coworkers were around and told them what a good and hardworking son I am and how she is proud of me :feelskek: . She kept saying all this and now I am definitely known as a certified man-child in that office for sure. God knows how much these two laughed behind my back when my mom started to keep saying what a good son I am.

My life is already hell and my mentally fucked parents saying good things about me like I'm in elementary school is cherry on top.

Not sure whether I should off myself or go live in a desert at this point.

She also usually says how good looking I am and how I mog most men. Insane delusuio .

I really want to stab my arm right now(dead serious):society:
It all depends on what the womens reactions were to this, did they nod approval, or did they give a sarcastic look or comment, anything not positive falls directly into what you feared, as again as usual they would be commenting on top of what your mum said if chad, eg heaping praise on you if they liked you.

Women usually despise so-called 'mama's boys'.
I still live with my mom and I'm burning from shame on the inside.
Very painful reality.

It all depends on what the womens reactions were to this, did they nod approval, or did they give a sarcastic look or comment, anything not positive falls directly into what you feared, as again as usual they would be commenting on top of what your mum said if chad, eg heaping praise on you if they liked you.
Yeah. They had a great laugh on their way back home. I have debts otherwise I would have quit my job as soon as I could

Women usually despise so-called 'mama's boys'.
I still live with my mom and I'm burning from shame on the inside.
Very painful reality.
Yeah they do. It's really painful

Mothers have no social tact with their sons, they will always throw their sons under the bus to fellow mothers, I have heard a few embarassing things about guys I knew in high school just because their mothers spoke to mine