Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom has started making funny comments to me before work

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
She knows how miserable I am and I know it's her way of trying to help. She's the only person I care about in this shit brained hellhole and I feel like such shit that I'm in this position. Fucking hate this.

at least you have something like that honestly. imagine how much worse life would be without her

She knows how miserable I am and I know it's her way of trying to help. She's the only person I care about in this shit brained hellhole and I feel like such shit that I'm in this position. Fucking hate this.
Remember that she happily consigned countless men to genetic oblivion when she chose your dad.

Be appreciative.

You won't always have her