Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my mom HATES manlets

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
her last boyfriend and my father are both over 6 foot. she admitted that her and most women immediately get turned off once they ask a man his height and he says "5" without even finishing the sentence to see how many inches he has

How tall are you?

stupid bitch hope she dies

Did you tell her that it’s over for you then?
yes, she just says i will still grow and that i will find someone "one day". whats funny was one time i told her i had a gf and sent her a pic of an e-girl as a joke and she laughed and refused to even think of it as a possibility

yes, she just says i will still grow and that i will find someone "one day". whats funny was one time i told her i had a gf and sent her a pic of an e-girl as a joke and she laughed and refused to even think of it as a possibility
If you don’t get to at least 6’ tall in adulthood, blame her cause it’s her shit genetics that made you a manlet.

If you don’t get to at least 6’ tall in adulthood, blame her cause it’s her shit genetics that made you a manlet.
shes actually kinda tall for a woman. 5'7" iirc. i heightmog my mom slightly

shes actually kinda tall for a woman. 5'7" iirc. i heightmog my mom slightly
5’7” is femlet among zoomer whores it seems.

When parents says "one day" they means never.

Mother sounds like a judgmental and hypocritical toilet whore. You should sneak up on her while she’s sleeping and slit her throat

im good bro sorry
:feelsbadman::feelsugh:
Same bro I wish I had the guts to kill my toilet whore mom too, it sucks the fact we have empathy plus a survival instinct to not being harm to our upbringers overcomes the need to bring justice to those cunts:cryfeels:

I don't think the height thing is even relevant to actual incels ( You're 15 though, so I don't even know just how much of an incel you truly are ).

There are, of course, hundreds of millions of normies, not to mention in non-white countries, who are below 6'0. Now of course, being tall is one of the prerequisites for climbing up from normie to Chadlite or Chad, along with the jaw, brow ridge, muscles, clear skin, etc. But is already well know that all women want Chad, especially for sexual encounters, while merely settling for normies. But incels are too ugly in the sum of their body to even rise up to the level of making it as a normie manlet with a GF, so what's the point on fixating on lacking Chad's height. It's just another item in the bucket list.

This is how all women are, they think its not okay to body shame women for their weight or body shape, but its okay to shame men for their height or lack of muscle mass. And this is how the MAJORITY of women are. It sucks but there's nothing to be done about it. They want ugly, short men to die so they don't have to be afraid of an ugly guy possibly raping her.

Just reply your height in metric.

i hope she gest raped by a pack of manlets