Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is mentally unstable

Lil Draco

Lil Draco

Greycel
So when I entered our home I didn't respond to them saying hi in an obviously planned way bc my birthday was the next day. 
When I went back downstairs they seemed shocked even though they act wo faced and call me a failure constantly.

Now I was forced to ask my mom for the key to our safe so I can grab tax forms needed for the college application process. She proceeds to freak out that I asked for JUST the key at 9:50 and that I could've asked her any other time. She prcoeeds to have a mental breakdown and crys, pulls at her hair and keeps screaming, waking up my two younger brothers. They take her side as they've been conditioned to do and keep acting like I don't need the forms even though today is the deadline.

Basically I had to enter in the numbers on the tax forms with her staring at me until she said "As if you're going somewhere...".
I freaked out and gave her back the forms and kicked her out of my room, and she seemed amused.

Seriously fuck my parents. They're mentally ill and are ruining my brothers who I love and want to see succeed.
They constantly call me a failure but its not like they don't exasterbate this issue by harming my mental health.

you gotta knock some sense into her. Keep your pimp hand strong

fukmylyf said:
you gotta knock some sense into her. Keep your pimp hand strong

Lmao I would never hit my mom
The dynamic is just extremely depressing

I remember my dad saying a year ago in front of my brothers and I that he wished he could throw himself off a bridge.

I swear my parents are inept yet act like they're saints compared to other parents

similar situation except my mom isn't crazy, she is just financially incompetent and doesn't know how to raise us (teach us values, morals ect.)

Give your mom a break. My mom can be a pain but she's actually the only person that cares about me, and that seems to be the case for a lot of incels.

QuantumDummy said:
Give your mom a break. My mom can be a pain but she's actually the only person that cares about me, and that seems to be the case for a lot of incels.
lucky you

I agree with @quantumdummy

However, some people shouldn't have children, as some of them are just simply mentally unstable. Background checks and psychological tests maybe needed to check if people are suitable or eligible to have children....

idkwattodowithlife said:
I agree with @quantumdummy
However, some people shouldn't have children, as some of them are just simply mentally unstable. Background checks and psychological tests maybe needed to check if people are suitable or eligible to have children....
agree

Your brothers side with her yet you love them? O.O