Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate my drug addicted sister

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
my sister has been dealing with her coke addiction and its driving me crazy she asks me for money all day cries screams and throws tantrums all the time, she says she wants money for ice cream but what kind of a retard would fall for that?

the cunt just asked the entire neighborhood for 20 bucks went as far as going to the most trash dirty bar and asked the old ass drunks there for money,

i had anticipated this and had already told some people in our neighborhood to not give her money because she is never going to give it back.

but of course some desperate old fag thought he could fuck her so he gave her the twenty bucks, her tears immediately disappeared and so did she, until 2 AM when she returned stoned as fuck.

the old fag just pressured me to get his money back and i told him to go fuck himself.

and you know what infuriates me the most?
this trashcan of a girl still has 100x times more friends than me, and gets laid any day she wants.

i hope some day my mother grows a backbone and finally throws her out of the house.
i hope my mom dosen't die any time soon, because here in brazil you cant throw a woman out of the house once she has been living there for a while even if it not hers, so if my mom dies im gonna have to pay this cunt bills forever, because all she has to do is go to the police tell them some lie about me and they are gonna throw me out of my own house, i dont know if my sister would be evil enough to do this to me, but she has the option and being a drug addict she is unpredictable af.

Last edited:
i love me a druggiefoid

tell her to come suck my uncircumcised 4 inch nigga dick and ill give her 3 dollars

I kinda wish yall were in the US. Then you could just rat her ass out to the cops and theyll take care of the garbage.

I kinda wish yall were in the US. Then you could just rat her ass out to the cops and theyll take care of the garbage.
damn, cops here in my city actually make a fortune from the drug trade there is nothing i can do.

Tell her you give her $20 if she fucks you :feelsEhh:

just know that your sister is having or will have sex for money/drugs in the future

Money in exchange for sex. Think about it.

A toilet like her is useful until she becomes a rat, drug addicts are easy target practice for the young bulls.

Give her the money. Ascend with your sister.

you should abandon them both and move on with your life

Fuck your sister right in the pussy

my sister has been dealing with her coke addiction and its driving me crazy she asks me for money all day cries screams and throws tantrums all the time, she says she wants money for ice cream but what kind of a retard would fall for that?

the cunt just asked the entire neighborhood for 20 bucks went as far as going to the most trash dirty bar and asked the old ass drunks there for money,

i had anticipated this and had already told some people in our neighborhood to not give her money because she is never going to give it back.

but of course some desperate old fag thought he could fuck her so he gave her the twenty bucks, her tears immediately disappeared and so did she, until 2 AM when she returned stoned as fuck.

the old fag just pressured me to get his money back and i told him to go fuck himself.

this trashcan of a girl still has 100x times more friends than me, and gets laid any day she wants.

i hope some day my mother grows a backbone and finally throws her out of the house.
i hope my mom dosen't die any time soon, because here in brazil you cant throw a woman out of the house once she has been living there for a while even if it not hers, so if my mom dies im gonna have to pay this cunt bills forever, because all she has to do is go to the police tell them some lie about me and they are gonna throw me out of my own house, i dont know if my sister would be evil enough to do this to me, but she has the option and being a drug addict she is unpredictable af.
Let me fuck ur sister

Having a sister as an incel is an awful experience, especially a hysterical looksmatch foid that can still somehow thrive in this society despite being a complete fucking mess.

My condolences brocel, it seems everyone else on this forum is taking the piss but I resonate and sympathise. It must be incredibly stressful and I can only imagine how much effort you've had to put in just to deal with her antics.

i

i'll rape correct her let me have her

Women have life on easy mode, it's literal privilege

Having a sister as an incel is an awful experience, especially a hysterical looksmatch foid that can still somehow thrive in this society despite being a complete fucking mess.

My condolences brocel, it seems everyone else on this forum is taking the piss but I resonate and sympathise. It must be incredibly stressful and I can only imagine how much effort you've had to put in just to deal with her antics.
Being a foid basically means your life will never be hard but you'll still complain about it

This. My sister and mother were druggies and I remember when they called the cops on me for defending my property from their drug-addict-selves, I (out of spite / vengeance) told the cops that they were allowed to check upstairs and which rooms were my mom's / sister's so they could "inspect", but they told me they couldn't without probable cause even tho.. I had just given them probable cause right then and there. I fucking hate my family, thankfully my mother died a couple of years ago from being a degenerate. Hopefully my sister will follow suit as well and die (keel over) from her degenerate lifestyle. I fucking hate females bro... especially degenerate foids.

here in brazil you cant throw a woman out of the house once she has been living there for a while even if it not hers,
Wtf kind of law is that?

Your sister will never be thrown out. Foids enjoy total freedom of fools