Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My mom only "loves" me when i prove im useful to her. If not, her "love"vanishes.This is NOT an exception, its the rule. Im sure you know.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Today, i was supposed (in her head at least) to put the curtains down their place once she washed them over.

Being the good chump i am, i really tried to, but my arms got sore from the activity (fuckin ill designed curtains, lemme tell ya) and she threw her usual tantrum, trying to guilt trip me into finishing it.

Now the beesh wont even TALK to me for the entire rest of the day, once again, showing how truly disgusted and repelled by my existence she truly is.

Now for the juicy part: EVERY girl is like that towards man (in general). Dont be fooled, even for a fuckin sec, that she doesnt see you as either one of two: free help or a sex toy.

Now the case is obv (and thankfully, i guess) the first one, but still, how are they so vile, cruel ajd hateful towards us (for nothing)?

If even your own fucking mom puts all of these walls for even a glimpse of affection, imagine the other foids?

Women are monsters, bro...

Love is not real it is just a manipulation tactic to get you to do stuff.

Love is not real it is just a manipulation tactic to get you to do stuff.
"But, but, muh foids love chad for just existing bro, you're just jealous brooo":incel::incel::soy:
No you dumb fuck. Try conversing with a chad who got into a really bad accident, and he'll tell ya that aint it. But most of you arent ready for that conversation...

"But, but, muh foids love chad for just existing bro, you're just jealous brooo":incel::incel::soy:
No you dumb fuck. Try conversing with a chad who got into a really bad accident, and he'll tell ya that aint it. But most of you arent ready for that conversation...
We really do live in a cruel world. Even Chad is alone sure he might get sex and girls chucking themselves at him but he will always be alone within only the stupid chads are happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back