Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dad threatening to kick me out if I don't find a GF to marry by the time I'm 21 (3 years)

UsernameIsRequired

UsernameIsRequired

Greycel
Title basically. Yesterday my dad came in and said that if I wasn't in a relationship with someone that I was going to marry by the time I'm 21 he'd be kicking me out. For context, I just turned 18 in October and live in complete poverty in the rural south USA, with us living off my mother's inheritance from her grandparents. Before this he's made tons of comments implying I must be gay for not having found a GF in highschool. He's also gotten members of his family to shame me over it. The truth is that even if I weren't a subhuman 1/10 with the worst possible genetics and upbringings I still do not want a single thing to do with the whores around here. Even growing up in complete poverty still makes them just want to fuck older men who deal drugs and beat them. My mom is the only grace I have here and I think will be able to save me from getting kicked out, but the idea is absolutely on my dad's mind right now and even if I'm not kicked out he'll find some way to make my life hell.

brutal nigga. ur on this site its over.

kick his teeth in

Title basically. Yesterday my dad came in and said that if I wasn't in a relationship with someone that I was going to marry by the time I'm 21 he'd be kicking me out. For context, I just turned 18 in October and live in complete poverty in the rural south USA, with us living off my mother's inheritance from her grandparents. Before this he's made tons of comments implying I must be gay for not having found a GF in highschool. He's also gotten members of his family to shame me over it. The truth is that even if I weren't a subhuman 1/10 with the worst possible genetics and upbringings I still do not want a single thing to do with the whores around here. Even growing up in complete poverty still makes them just want to fuck older men who deal drugs and beat them. My mom is the only grace I have here and I think will be able to save me from getting kicked out, but the idea is absolutely on my dad's mind right now and even if I'm not kicked out he'll find some way to make my life hell.
fuck that asshole sue him in court tie that asshole up with frivolous lawsuit fucking just make him suffER all burger cels need to learn the law at 12 yrs old for self protection

fucked your father for shaming you. thats bad parenting for sure

Tell him to shut the fck up, and say we live in different times where women are mentally ill, with delusional standards. He is still stuck in the 1950´s with his attitude towards women

Imagine kicking your own flesh and blood outside of the house, for not being able to find a Narcissistic ran through toilet, that will eventually divorce rape you anyways.

Ask him for arranged marriage.

Jesus what a fucking piece of shit. You should inject bleach into his veins when he's asleep (in minecraft)

Tell him to shut the fck up, and say we live in different times where women are mentally ill, with delusional standards. He is still stuck in the 1950´s with his attitude towards women
These selfish pricks don't care one fucking bit. Truth is, most parents shouldn't even be parents, most of them don't care about their children

Curbstomp that cunt

These selfish pricks don't care one fucking bit. Truth is, most parents shouldn't even be parents, most of them don't care about their children

They care more about having grandchildren so they can repeat the bull shit cycle all over again than they do about their children actually being happy.

They care more about having grandchildren so they can repeat the bull shit cycle all over again than they do about their children actually being happy.
Yeah, neither of my parents ever once asked me how I was doing in HS concerning girls. They never once showed any concern about my isolation, my chronic status as an outcast. Nothing. I'm also a pretty bad locationcel as well, I really am deeply envious of those who grew up in communities that accepted them

To be fair you're over 18 and it's his house. He can do whatever he wants, if he doesnt want you living there he can kick you out

Yeah, neither of my parents ever once asked me how I was doing in HS concerning girls. They never once showed any concern about my isolation, my chronic status as an outcast. Nothing. I'm also a pretty bad locationcel as well, I really am deeply envious of those who grew up in communities that accepted them

Parents will even shame teenage sons for even thinking about sex, even though Chad will do it anyway and non-Chads will just have their own ugliness/undesirability reinforced by being treated like this.

Then when you reach 30+ the parents become concerned just because all they want you to do is work a grueling job for the rest of your already miserable life, marry some ungrateful, parasitical roastie and give them grandchildren.

I wasn't kicked out but I ended up living with just my mom in a appartment for 5 people (after my siblings already moved out and my mom kicked out my stepdad) so it was too big and too much to pay. So we ended up looking for 2 small appartments and I applied for neetbuxx, this was 4 years ago

To be fair you're over 18 and it's his house. He can do whatever he wants, if he doesnt want you living there he can kick you out

Yeah but his dad is still a faggot Boomer and the laws are retarded and outdated.

If he's kicked out he should be given neetbuxx.

I wasn't kicked out but I ended up living with just my mom in a appartment for 5 people (after my siblings already moved out and my mom kicked out my stepdad) so it was too big and too much to pay. So we ended up looking for 2 small appartments and I applied for neetbuxx, this was 4 years ago

Based neetbuxx then.

I dont think anybody should have children if they are going to throw them out at 18, for stupid reasons.

Dont force people into existence and then treat them like shit.

Tell him to supply you with one then.

That's the western attitude that leads to old fucks in care homes abused by strangers wondering why their kids don't visit. Reap what you sow when instilling money over community attitudes.

I dont think anybody should have children if they are going to throw them out at 18, for stupid reasons.

Dont force people into existence and then treat them like shit.
They don't care ahahah they will abuse you and make you live a dogshit life

Does your father seriously think houses grow on trees? Haha

I'd be kicked out by now lol

Does your father seriously think houses grow on trees? Haha

Apparently he thinks girlfriends grow on trees too, which is even more laughable, as dire as the housing situation is at present.

Apparently he thinks girlfriends grow on trees too, which is even more laughable, as dire as the housing situation is at present.
Both are horrible situations, but if you never had somewhere stable to live you'd not turn out well (causing you to be an incel unless you've got the looks of a Chad).

I think you know what you have to do

images

you better hope your dad has road rage with the wrong normie or becky. and he gets pumped with bullets. this way you get his home and are not homeless.

Last edited:
How tf does that faggot expect a subhuman to get a gf???

Tell him it’s his responsibility to find you a suitable young virgin wife

Boomer white parents can be some of the worst. My father who was born in the 1950s, is the same fucking height as me, and a high school dropout. He is always bragging about his past social life and putting me down. This faggot would be a homeless Incel if he was born in my time. I want to smash his fucking teeth out. Thank god I moved out.

At least ethnic parents don’t try to compete with their own children and actually try to help them get pussy via arranged marriage. No ethnic parent would ever kick their son to the streets for being a disappointment.

you better hope your dad has road rage with the wrong normie or becky. and he gets pumped with bullets. this way you get his home and are not homeless.
Just kill your dead theory.

see how much money you can save in three years

tell him that once you make an acc on here then it’s truely over