Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom said i should go to work and maybe find a gf

dziki_dzik

dziki_dzik

Banned
-
Little she knows that if i would approach foid then they would call HR or maybe even cops and in the best scenario i would lose job and the worst i would get murdered by cops. Besides i'm a high school dropout so i could only work in a garbage entry jobs with almost no foids.

Sadly, mothers live in a permanent solipsism.

Sadly, mothers live in a permanent solipsism.
I don't blame her she want to see her genes to spread she is old and our lineage tree will end with me. She should have picked up a Chad as my dad instead some balding slavcel. She could go anywhere in the world but decided to live in a shithole with subhuman males JFL.

The hardest part of being incel, you let your family down over something you cannot control.

Tell her there’s no job for your face

Little she knows that if i would approach foid then they would call HR or maybe even cops and in the best scenario i would lose job and the worst i would get murdered by cops. Besides i'm a high school dropout so i could only work in a garbage entry jobs with almost no foids.
Get your GED then go to technical/trade school and make six figures

Little she knows that if i would approach foid then they would call HR or maybe even cops and in the best scenario i would lose job and the worst i would get murdered by cops.
That doesn’t happen in real life.

Move away from her and leave her a goodbye note

Just get reported to HR theory.

Boomers are so out of touch/in denial.