Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom thinks I’m a creep

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
She told me if I wanted to get girls I should be more outgoing, that I was very shy and quiet but always looked at girls she said if she was a girl she’d think I’m creepy and won’t want to date me. But I think girls don’t want to date me due to my face not because I’m creepy, if a chad was quiet and shy girls would talk to him regardless

This is the same thing as flirting vs harassment

Your mother is based.

Why? You really agree with that? Did you see my example where I said if chad was quiet girls would talk to him regardless
You called yourself a chad. You have no excuse.

Quiet Chad = mysterious quiet sub 5 = creep

And I think you’re a retarded normie troll who should kill himself

And I think you’re a retarded normie troll who should kill himself
You seriously think I’m a troll? Sure maybe I have more chance to ascend here than other incels but right now I’m on the same boat as all of yall

How did one word make me normie
Jesus christ how fucking retarded are you :feelstastyman:

Every single one of your posts confirms the fact you’re nothing but a normie cuck, I refuse to believe someone can be this fucking stupid but then again you did ruin your face over your oneitis so I guess you really are a sub-0 Iq drooling moron

Every single one of your posts confirms the fact you’re nothing but a normie cuck, I refuse to believe someone can be this fucking stupid but then again you did ruin your face over your oneitis so I guess you really are a sub-0 Iq drooling moron
I’m failing highschool so I guess maybe I’m low iq

Love can make you a fool :feelsrope:

If you can look good be as creepy as possible. Use it to make people fell unconfortable on porpose as an act of revenge

Quiet Chad = mysterious quiet sub 5 = creep
Lol, nope.
If you are blackpill, you know quiet Chad traits are still s seen as positive from the Halo effect and he still be able to get laid from his physical attraction.

Lol, nope.
If you are blackpill, you know quiet Chad traits are still s seen as positive from the Halo effect and he still be able to get laid from his physical attraction.
I mean mysterious in a good way

generic bluepiller

You seriously think I’m a troll? Sure maybe I have more chance to ascend here than other incels but right now I’m on the same boat as all of yall
You have no sense of brotherhood. Why should we care about you when you are gonna betray us the moment you get laid?

She told me if I wanted to get girls I should be more outgoing, that I was very shy and quiet but always looked at girls she said if she was a girl she’d think I’m creepy and won’t want to date me. But I think girls don’t want to date me due to my face not because I’m creepy, if a chad was quiet and shy girls would talk to him regardless
Sir being creepy and ugly are the same thing to women with attractive murderers and pedophiles they aren't "creepy" they're "troubled"

if a chad was quiet and shy girls would talk to him regardless
This thinking is how even high tier normies and chad-lites can end up as khhtv tbh.

If chad was quiet and kept looking at girls they would teehee and wet their panties

Only fakecels talk to their toilet whore mother,trucels never talk to any toilets and hate their pos toilet whore mother

Considering your deadly obsession with an average woman, It’s not that wrong to suggest that

what a disgusting cunt for thinking that about her own son.

I'm ugly and creepy, but my mother doesn't notice or care. My father on the other hand thinks I'm a freak, and he probably thinks I'm retarded. He got angry at me often for not being normal and staying at home all the time. Sometimes he said shit like "I'm going to break your console".
But recently, I think he has given up and just thinks I'm mentally deficient or something idk.
:fuk: