Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mom told everything about sluthate etc i gave her to father

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Father and her now think that im psycho and because i said in rage (wasn't meant this) that i hate them for making me, mother now hates me. Yes, im stupid that i said this to them, because i believed they will understand and will "wake up". I will never tell anything to anyone who isnt incel about this. never. Its like telling to christians there is no god. No point at all. It hurts, but it hurts even more when you tell this to them and they dont understand

sluthate is dead boyo. show her this forum

I did this once and ended up in therapy

Father and her now think that im psycho and because i said in rage (wasn't meant this) that i hate them for making me, mother now hates me. Yes, im stupid that i said this to them, because i believed they will understand and will "wake up
this kind of stuff is probably heart-breaking for our parents in conjunction with just seeing us rotting in misery.

Father and her now think that im psycho and because i said in rage (wasn't meant this) that i hate them for making me, mother now hates me. Yes, im stupid that i said this to them, because i believed they will understand and will "wake up". I will never tell anything to anyone who isnt incel about this. never. Its like telling to christians there is no god. No point at all. It hurts, but it hurts even more when you tell this to them and they dont understand

I still don't get it when I keep seeing idiots make posts about telling a counselor, or their parents or some other normie, you have to be a complete idiot to even think for a moment they would understand, and lets assume they actually did understand..... WTF DID YOU EXPECT TO GET OUT OF IT - "Golly gee son we didn't think you had it this bad, lets go to a brothel and pay for your first fuck, mom and dad just know you must be craving for some pussy" lol.

So forget about the stupidity of the act, whats more relevant is the fact that you guys haven't even taken the time to think about the outcome, that even if they did understand THE END RESULT WOULD BE THE SAME, they can't help you get laid, your parents or counselor can't force women to like and/or fuck you, its a waste of time to even try to get them to understand.

I feel like telling my parents I hate them for breeding me like wtf my mom is 4’10 and my dad is 5’5, they gave birth to this ugly curry with a 1.5 inch penis. They would obviously cry.

should have sent it to them anonymously

I feel like telling my parents I hate them for breeding me like wtf my mom is 4’10 and my dad is 5’5, they gave birth to this ugly curry with a 1.5 inch penis. They would obviously cry.

how did your father even get your mother? curry and 5'5 must be a death sentence. did he betabux?

how did your father even get your mother? curry and 5'5 must be a death sentence. did he betabux?
No they were both immigrants when they came and I don’t know much after

Do you make a passable trap?

Can someone translate??

I am inclined to believe that he told his mom about "sluthate" website, in order to make her sympathise with his situation. His mother shared this with his mother, original poster explodes with rage that he hates them for giving him such mediocre genetics.

I dont know why would anyone talk about Slut Hate with their mother though.

I regret telling my friends my redpill beliefs. They all think I'm a psycho misogynist

I did that, I like when they cry and realize what mistake they made.

1.5 inch really?

Lol you need to lay this shit on them lightly if your gonna do it at all