Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mom wants me to give her money so she can pay her cruise vacation

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
★★★★
Yes i'm going to finance her and give her money to spend with her foid friends meanwhile I stay in my room 24/7 and rot in bed all day if not for going to cucked uni. But bluepilled cucks in this server will tell you to love muh parents bro! Bitch is telling me 19 is too young to be sleeping all day but that's the only way to cope with this blackpilled universe

whatkind of whore moms you westerneers have jfl

She will take BBC while you rot sleeping

Dont give her a single cent

she should give you money for making you incel

She will take BBC while you rot sleeping

Dont give her a single cent
Yep. She doesn't deserve a cent from you. She gave birth to you, and you have to suffer as an incel. She is responsible for that.

Don`t give her anything

whatkind of whore moms you westerneers have jfl
mothers are women, so they will not be exempt from female nature. If you're a sub5, your mother leaving you might be a blessing in disguise.

Why would you even consider funding that

Sell you're kidney's so she can have better room services.

It's funny when parents do a shit job and then expect greatness and favors from their offspring.

Yes i'm going to finance her and give her money to spend with her foid friends meanwhile I stay in my room 24/7 and rot in bed all day if not for going to cucked uni. But bluepilled cucks in this server will tell you to love muh parents bro! Bitch is telling me 19 is too young to be sleeping all day but that's the only way to cope with this blackpilled universe
Wtf
If my parents don’t give me $$$$$$$ I would literally kill them (in gta!!!!!!!!)
You should get job though to make my race profit

Bitch is telling me 19 is too young to be sleeping all day
Don't give her a cent. Sleeping is one of the best copes there is. DEATH TO ALL SLEEPPILL DENIERS!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Aren’t cruise trips as cheap as $100?

Don't give her a cent. Sleeping is one of the best copes there is. DEATH TO ALL SLEEPPILL DENIERS!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I don’t even talk to her anymore lmao I told her I hate her for giving birth to me and she stopped talking to me a week ago kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back