Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom told me to get married to an "nice Asian woman" and have "beautiful mixed babies"

Whitecel22

Whitecel22

Born to Watch the World Burn
-
I told her they could turn out like Elliot Rodger and she said "who's that"? :lul:

Introduce her to all the info about elliot that is easily consumable.

LARP thread jfl

Come on goy, why don't you want to race-mix?

Attachments

• 0399331a31f35d60ca9a2e820689b4fe985c5378c2d2a797736f7da5f07b0433.jpg
    0399331a31f35d60ca9a2e820689b4fe985c5378c2d2a797736f7da5f07b0433.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 136
Likely a larp, white foids don't like noodles.

“A friend in school. You should meet him sometime.”

Even your mom knows about WMAF.

And yet cucks pretend this doesn't exist.

Now white women know how we feel when they rave about about black guys. It's the circle of cuckoldry.
Honestly run out of feeling seeing that as a ricecel:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

“Nice Asian woman”
The chances of finding a woman who is both nice and Asian is a billion to one. Just nice in general is a million to one.

When your mum suggests you find an Asian woman instead - she knows it's over and JBW is your only option left :feelskek:

JBW proven once again, even ur fucking mom knows how desperate noodlewhore are for white men

well if this was my destiny I think I could live with that tbh

White foid moms are aware of JBW - they see all their friends sons having asian gf while actual asian men in America are roping and barely coping

No shame in fucking noodles as a white guy. It's not your fault you are in this hopeless position. Hypothetically if you can actually get them you should do it. Japs and chinese have high IQs and a honourable, hard working culture so its not like youre breeding with some oogabooga apes

this is exactly what noodlewhore's moms telling to their whore daughters tbh.

No shame in fucking noodles as a white guy. It's not your fault you are in this hopeless position. Hypothetically if you can actually get them you should do it. Japs and chinese have high IQs and a honourable, hard working culture so its not like youre breeding with some oogabooga apes
nope they are equally low IQ, and equally mentally lazy, you are just using some 50yr old low IQ interpretation of both.
if my mum ever said this I would never speak to her again. even if she.doesnt know noodles have the lowest value genetically or otherwise of any foid, but she should know that they're also the lowest IQ racists u can find.
rice copers will say oh.but white.stacies fuck dogs,.well trust me visit Asia and u will.see noodlewhores fuck worse than dogs, and when they have kids they fuck them up too.