Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom wants a trophy son and im tired of it

Killerseid

Killerseid

Deciding when to start killing
-
Im really really tired. My mom says i look handsome one day, then the other im a fat ugly sloth, then im a failure, then i have hopes. I got out highschool with a high grade and she is pushing for university. I don't want to go to medicine and study it to be her fucking trophy. Im here only for her money. If she cuts off my money flow, im out. At least she told me i was hopeless and to get money to use women snd take foreign ones. She also tought me no hymen no ring.

did she actually say that

did she actually say that
Yes lol. That women also end up marrying betas like my dad. My doctor has said my mom has mental issues trought lol

Im really really tired. My mom says i look handsome one day, then the other im a fat ugly sloth, then im a failure, then i have hopes. I got out highschool with a high grade and she is pushing for university. I don't want to go to medicine and study it to be her fucking trophy. Im here only for her money. If she cuts off my money flow, im out. At least she told me i was hopeless and to get money to use women snd take foreign ones. She also tought me no hymen no ring.
My mom always says im handsome, but is extremely disappointed that Im 5'4 (shes 5'2).

Love your mom, imperfections and all.

you should skin her alive and leave her rotting corpse as trophy (in videogame)

Just fuck your mother bro