Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom’s friend confirmed my NTmaxxing is working

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
She said I am a lot more confident now :chad::chad::chad::chad:
This legit made me very happy.

STOP COPING BITCH

SHE IS LYING IT'S THE SAME WHEN OLD WOMEN CALLS YOU ATTRACTIVE

STOP COPING BITCH

SHE IS LYING IT'S THE SAME WHEN OLD WOMEN CALLS YOU ATTRACTIVE
There’s no reason to say i’m more confident unless it’s true.
It’s in no way the same as an old woman calling you attractive.

She said I am a lot more confident now :chad::chad::chad::chad:
This legit made me very happy.
Take that with a pinch of salt, comment from your mother’s friend and old people and family are worthless because it doesn’t implies interest and desire

The only way Is a woman sucking your cock

Take that with a pinch of salt, comment from your mother’s friend and old people and family are worthless because it doesn’t implies interest and desire

The only way Is a woman sucking your cock
I don’t wanna fuck her lol. I just want confirmation that i’m not a giga sperg anymore.
I see no reason why she’d bring that up randomly if it wasn’t true

I look confident too but when I need to speak or participate in some social situation all of my mentalcel crap spills out :lasereyes::society:

I don’t wanna fuck her lol.
You didn’t understand , her comment was not based on a desire therefore it’s just virtue signaling
I see no reason why she’d bring that up randomly if it wasn’t true
simple reason : she is a friend of your mom and as friends you compliment each other , on this case her son , you

You didn’t understand , her comment was not based on a desire therefore it’s just virtue signaling

simple reason : she is a friend of your mom and as friends you compliment each other , on this case her son , you
Yes but why would she bring up confidence lmao. It’s not something people really do. Usually they talk about height or looks or whatever, which is virtue signalling.

AFAIK, height is your confidence. So, have you become taller then?
Don’t really care when old people say i’m tall because I know i’m not. My height is acceptable to me tbh, don’t think much about it.

It isn't necessarily true that a comment has to come from a place of desire in order for it to be true. I can call a female smart and it not come from a place of desire.

Yes but why would she bring up confidence lmao. It’s not something people really do. Usually they talk about height or looks or whatever, which is virtue signalling.
Because it’s the most innocent, and easy compliment one could make , there really isn’t any means of checking your confidence level, isn’t it ?

You can objectively mesure height , and muscle mass .

I don’t think there is a confidence meter yet except the one female think they have in their head:feelskek:

Because it’s the most innocent, and easy compliment one could make , there really isn’t any means of checking your confidence level, isn’t it ?

You can objectively mesure height , and muscle mass .

I don’t think there is a confidence meter yet except the one female think they have in their head:feelskek:
She calls me tall too but I don’t think anything of it because i’m not. It’s a random old person compliment that they give anyone.

Last edited:
It isn't necessarily true that a comment has to come from a place of desire in order for it to be true. I can call a female smart and it not come from a place of desire.
We’re talking about comment on sexual attraction.

If these come from anything other than the one you want to have sex with you should consider it worthless

Fake it until you make it I guess

Too bad that prime females haven't told you that you're good looking.

Of course it worked Mr 60 matches

OP is so shattered that a offhand bullshit remark from his late middle aged mother's friend has got him jumping in joy

Worthless compliment. My family also said I’m looking more confident and how I stand up straighter. Still no bitches

Ask your mom's friend to suck your pee pee.

Worthless compliment. My family also said I’m looking more confident and how I stand up straighter. Still no bitches
Yeah well my problem is that i’m not NT. so for me this is a big deal.

Yeah well my problem is that i’m not NT. so for me this is a big deal.
I’m not NT either. Looking confident isn’t enough you need to be able to carry conversations with foids about arbitrary subjects

I’m not NT either. Looking confident isn’t enough you need to be able to carry conversations with foids about arbitrary subjects
I can get foids to carry convos, they actually like doing it. I just need to not get overwhelmed and sperg out

Not a chink you fag. Didn’t you say you look chink like yourself.

I think you should be banned but not for being “muh fakecel,” that doesn’t exist. You’re a pathetic bluepilled larping idiot and that’s why you should be banned.

I bet you’re crippled ego from years of being an abused dog increases just a tiny bit when people here call you fakecel and think you’re some decent looking guy.
Some 18 year old twink fag basement-dweller called me le bluepilled?!?! Oh no..... what will I do?!
Believe it or not, I don’t go to incel forums if I want an ego boost or validation.
In the same way I don’t give a shit if some 18 year old twink anime fag who has never seen me calls me ugly.