Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My most blackpilling experiences

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Most of these happened within the past 18 months.

I was in class once and I leaned over to the whore across from me and asked if she had an eraser. She looked at me like she was terrified, like I had a gun to her head or I was a monster, and whispered "no". She was a extrovert and a slut so I know this wasn't shyness.

I was once in a grocery store during lunch and two junior girls were walking behind me. I realized that I had forgotten something and turned around. When I did, one of the girls jumped and yelped at the sight of me. I wasn't even very close to her. I didn't know what to do so I froze, looking at them with my half-autistic/half-angry facial expression until they both scurried around me.

A few months ago, as a desperate attempt to escape inceldom, I tried to just make friends with all the hot girls in my grade through social media. Surprise surprise, they all ignore me.

My Instagram account was a great indicator of my inceldom. Most Chads had 1,000+ followers, or a bare minimum of 800. But mine was struggling to keep above 300, and I had to buy followers just to reach that. It was very rare for a male to follow me back and almost impossible for a female to follow me back. I can't believe I still tried after that.

Recently, I was sitting next to another whore in class, and I got a glimpse of how these creatures talk about Chad. Here are some quotes:
"Do you think that Chad is hot?"
"We should invite him to my cottage this summer."
"Chad's dick is so huge."
"Yeah, we all know teehee!"
"I fuck him every weekend."
"Fuck, Chad is so sexyyyyyy!"

Saving the best for last, this one almost broke me down to tears:
I was walking around a carnival in the summer and I saw a beautiful 10/10 girl walking alone. I didn't even show any signs of attraction to her, but as we walked by each other she said "No!" and made a disgusted face while avoiding eye contact. She didn't have a phone in her hand and barely anyone else was around. So do the math.

"jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt bRo!"
"yOu hAvEn'T eXpEriEnCeD rEjEcTiOn yEt!"
"sOciAL ciRcLe gAmE iS LeGiT!"

Last edited:
this is normal experience for incels the evil whores treat us like trash

YOU ARE 15.
Like why are you even posting here. You should watch pokemon or something. Have a normal childhood or least try. You are RUINING your life kid by posting here. This is not a site for kids.
And I dont even.hate you or anything. I just think it is horrible your parents allow you here.

My personal Instagram has 30 followers, most of them being those Russian camgirl spam accounts. The last time I posted something was in 2015.

YOU ARE 15.
Like why are you even posting here. You should watch pokemon or something. Have a normal childhood or least try. You are RUINING your life kid by posting here. This is not a site for kids.
And I dont even.hate you or anything. I just think it is horrible your parents allow you here.
Dude you can be incel when you're fucking 12 or 13. You know your place in late elementary-early middle school if you're not myopic enough.

Did you seriously buy instagram followers? wut

I don't even use that shit, I literally don't care anymore. Superficial shit that's only for womyn and Chads, I don't have anything interesting to photograph.

Did you seriously buy instagram followers? wut

I don't even use that shit, I literally don't care anymore. Superficial shit that's only for womyn and Chads, I don't have anything interesting to photograph.

Lol @ incels having instagram

How the fuck are you younger than me but have experienced more than me

YOU ARE 15.
9449131D A7B5 42A3 94D1 A339C2DBBFA7

3550F13B F08D 4395 90D7 40B943CF9107

You're reading too much into it, I'm sure it wasn't because of your face but rather you invading their personal space. If you're not Chad, then you cannot be in the vicinity of her personal space.

15y/o are here? jesus christ hows freshmen year?

my most blackpilling experiences happened in HS when I was bullied every single day because of my looks

Just one day it dawned on me at school that the most sought after guys were the good looking bullies. Popularity of a guy had a weak link with how much girls wanted them. But looks trumped all, them being bullies didn't matter at all.

There was an instance where a couple good looking bullies were literally playing piggy in the middle with some poor guys bag, like something out of an American High School film. Some girls ignored it, others looked without any reaction, a good chunk were giggling with their friends. After the bell rang and the two guys threw his bag across the room and told him to "fetch.", the girls walked on over to walk to class with the bullies, like nothing just happened. I think it was here where the blackpill really hit home, even if I didn't have the vocabulary or understanding of what it was. The feeling of the blackpill was set in stone that day.

I really envy the ogrecels here, what I would have given just to be able to deliver brutal beatings to these people.

take the bullypill

You're reading too much into it, I'm sure it wasn't because of your face but rather you invading their personal space. If you're not Chad, then you cannot be in the vicinity of her personal space.

Hes not chad because of his face in first place lol at this cope