Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My most brutal elementary school blackpill experience

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Was when a foid was giggling with her friend and teacher sent her away to find another free seat to separate them. I was the closest to her just a few steps to the side yet she went way back to the end to sit next to a mogger. Teacher and other kids noticed how she went to him even though I was the shortest route. Everyone looked at me and I wanted to rope at that moment. Btw the guy she went to later went to same HS as me and turned into a racist football hooligan, smoked weed and had trouble with police, had group fights with other clubs. He also had 3 gfs throughout hs as far as I was aware of. One was barely a becky tho, but other two were stacies. Probably slayed much more ons.

He was a chadlite, but could be chad if he hadn't shaved his brad pitt hair (football hooligans must have short hair) and ditched the weed and alchohol. I never felt any strong hatred towards him personally, he never bullied me or anything, but seeing someone like him get girls effortlessly just because he looks good despite all the shit he did infuriates me, but in general I don't have any strong feelings towards him unlike some of the kids I hated from the bottom of my soul.

However there was once I went apeshit inside myself when I saw my oneitis flirting with him. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: You just know that look women give to chads when they talk to them. She was looking that way up at him, I still remember that fucking look on her face like it happened yesterday. She was never his gf from what I know, but he may have hooked up with her, I have no idea. I guess I don't have his good personality (face) and charm (frame) to attract women like he did. I wonder what he does today.

in elementary some nigger told me he didn't like my face

early elementary was the most brutal

I was bullied a lot in elementary school

early elementary was the most brutal
It was definitely the most brutal time for me, but I didn't know about the blackpill back then to correctly interpret things that happened. After discovering incels everything made sense.

It was definitely the most brutal time for me, but I didn't know about the blackpill back then to correctly interpret things that happened. After discovering incels everything made sense.

For girls you are like some weird alien species that for some reason is in the same classroom as her, and she can never feel attracted to. Only revulsion and fear.

:feelscry: the way they look at them vs the way they look at us is one of the biggest suifuels in existence. this completely obliterates the bluepill notion that being attractive doesn't matter, it's a subconscious reaction of the body that literally proves that women will react much differently to good looking males, and it just has no counterarguments. it's just objective reality.

For girls you are like some weird alien species that for some reason is in the same classroom as her, and she can never feel attracted to. Only revulsion and fear.
Good description

:feelscry: the way they look at them vs the way they look at us is one of the biggest suifuels in existence. this completely obliterates the bluepill notion that being attractive doesn't matter, it's a subconscious reaction of the body that literally proves that women will react much differently to good looking males, and it just has no counterarguments. it's just objective reality.
My eyes got opened the day I found braincels and then this forum. Everything started to make sense. Can't believe I used to be bluepilled despite the way they treated me...

i used to hate the guys who actively physically assaulted me in elementary school. but their actions were not nearly as devastating and hurtful as those of the foids. and foids would physically assault me before any male did. they merely reacted to the foids getting upset over me and from then on as far as I could tell just rode the train for brownie points with the foids.

i even gave the foids the benefit of the doubt that they merely misunderstood the context of the situation. but that wasn't the case. they were all a bunch of criminals deserving of capital punishment. the very fact that these people can do these things and get away with these crimes is definite proof that society is worthy of total destruction and not a single individual in it deserving to be spared.
when they started chasing chads during puberty i should have just went through with killing all of them in retrospective. it was a huge mistake not to because as child you still get some leeway.

In early elementary school I had severe eczema, it made my hands bleed

brutal blackpill

Yeh this happened alot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back