Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My "mother" is already 50 years old and infertile yet she stills spends a shitton of money on fakeup.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Fucking shit why cant she die already? I just pray for the day that whore dies so i dont have to withstand her fucking prescence anymore , Fucking bitch cursed me with a life of poverty and mistreatment , Fucking shit why can she fucking die already ? There is nothing worse than being and oldcel depending on an old hag who treated and still treats you like shit your whole life...

Shoes, purses, and dolls are the dumbest things my mother spends loads of money on.

I just pray for the day that whore dies so i dont have to withstand her fucking prescence anymore , Fucking bitch cursed me with a life of poverty and mistreatment , Fucking shit why can she fucking die already ? There is nothing worse than being and oldcel depending on an old hag who treated and still treats you like shit your whole life...
Same

Every whore who gives birth to subhumans like us deserves a slow and painful death.

My mother has never used makeup once in her life lol

Yeah, my mom collects dolls. Every year Barbie releases a "Barbie Holiday Edition", and she has every one since the year 2000.

Imagine a living room full of these...
Screen Shot 2021 07 24 at 23031 PM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back