Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Father is a terrible person, and my mother has been cheating on him for quite a while

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I'm debating whether or not I should send him the link to this website so he can see the reality of an ugly man with no value of society. He thinks I'm a "confused teenager", when in reality I'm the startup of most old cels on this site. They were just like me, depressed and believing in that small grain of hope in a beach filled with misery and reality.

So, if you don't know I have to restart my last year of high school, and I'm doing so in Hong Kong. China's school system is extremely advanced, way more advanced than the USA. My Father knows this, and he also knows I have the knowledge of a sixth grader, I haven't learned biology, chemistry, physics, and etc. So, knowing all of this, he decides to put me in a class where I'm bound to fail. Where instead of hiring a tutor for all these subjects so I can catch up, he thinks it's a good idea for me to take all three and place me in a class where the people are ahead of me. And I mean way ahead. I said I should go in an easier class, and he told me if I did that, I would just be a loser even though if I joined the easier class I'd be guaranteed to not fail, and his money wouldn't be wasted. I could still learn all the other subjects with tutoring.
(Note: I still have tutors but wits for those advanced classes, they said they'll start the basics during holiday break but for now I have to "grind" for the upcoming tests)

When I told him I would fail because I have no prior knowledge of these subjects like the other students in my class, he told me "You're just lazy, work your ass off and do something that will make you struggle for once in your life." Lol, for once in my life struggle? As if I haven't been struggling every minute of the fucking day. Just recently I called my dad and told him how shitty my life has been, and I told him his verbal abuse was also a part of the reason why I'm such a loser. My Father also knows the effects bullying has on a man, as he had a friend in university take his own life because he was bullied by his own classmates. So, I'd think that of all people my father would understand how badly I've been treated and how badly it's affected me.

And what was I expecting, my father just wants me to forget about everything that's happened to me and just "move on", he said I shouldn't care about what other people think of me, yet I have to dress very well when I go outside because the way I present myself in public matters. The hypocrisy. He's also the same person that goes to the gym to maintain his physique, and no one goes to the gym for themselves. He's a coping gymcel that married a Chinese femcel jfl.

I wish I could tell him this, but I know my mom is cheating on him. I've known since I was 13, I saw a notification while I was using her phone, and she was sexting two guys and one even said, "When will I see you again". The most disgusting part of all this is that my mom took a photo of herself while we were on vacation, she kept asking me if she looked good in it, which was weird because my mom is a confident woman. And that photo was seen in the messages of her and that guy. I think finding out about this has really affected the way I view relationships and sex, because 3 years later, my mom is still doing this. And I saw her nudes this year too before I left on her phone. I also saw that she had Tinder notifications too. I took screenshots of it all and have it saved for the right time. My father doesn't know how he is a victim of modern society just as much as I am. Sometimes when my father insults me, I don't know if I should hate him or pity him.

He told me how his father used to beat him, and he hated it. Yet he beat me when I was a kid too, and sometimes when he loses control, he still hits me. I remember breaking down crying in front of my family, and my father laughed at me in front of everyone, pointing at me he said "You're pathetic, ahahaa look at this pathetic loser, look at you are crying. You have nothing to cry for. Hahahaa pathetic, pathetic." I'll never forget that day, it was very recent too (February of 2023). You'd think that maybe seeing your child in such pain where your child is crying uncontrollably, you'd probably ask if they're okay (bare minimum). But what did I expect from my father, a hug? Some pity? Or validation? Nah, and after he laughed at me he told me I will become nothing in life, he said I would be miserable forever and never achieve anything.

i still have 4 hours left of notes for school. what am i doing this for, i wish i could kill myself now but ive already had 2 suicide attempts and failing a third one would be embarrassing

yeah fuck it im going to bed jfl ill wake up early and finish it i hope

Sigh. You're also a victim of your environment. I feel for you brother, i hope you can find solace in the fact that you're not alone. You should try to plan your life while you're still young, because if you're not brave enough to take your own life. It all continues being shitty for the decades to come.

Try to get copes to get by, and if you can get enough money to rent a place. It's not healthy being with your parents.

I'm debating whether or not I should send him the link to this website so he can see the reality of an ugly man with no value of society. He thinks I'm a "confused teenager", when in reality I'm the startup of most old cels on this site. They were just like me, depressed and believing in that small grain of hope in a beach filled with misery and reality.

So, if you don't know I have to restart my last year of high school, and I'm doing so in Hong Kong. China's school system is extremely advanced, way more advanced than the USA. My Father knows this, and he also knows I have the knowledge of a sixth grader, I haven't learned biology, chemistry, physics, and etc. So, knowing all of this, he decides to put me in a class where I'm bound to fail. Where instead of hiring a tutor for all these subjects so I can catch up, he thinks it's a good idea for me to take all three and place me in a class where the people are ahead of me. And I mean way ahead. I said I should go in an easier class, and he told me if I did that, I would just be a loser even though if I joined the easier class I'd be guaranteed to not fail, and his money wouldn't be wasted. I could still learn all the other subjects with tutoring.
(Note: I still have tutors but wits for those advanced classes, they said they'll start the basics during holiday break but for now I have to "grind" for the upcoming tests)

When I told him I would fail because I have no prior knowledge of these subjects like the other students in my class, he told me "You're just lazy, work your ass off and do something that will make you struggle for once in your life." Lol, for once in my life struggle? As if I haven't been struggling every minute of the fucking day. Just recently I called my dad and told him how shitty my life has been, and I told him his verbal abuse was also a part of the reason why I'm such a loser. My Father also knows the effects bullying has on a man, as he had a friend in university take his own life because he was bullied by his own classmates. So, I'd think that of all people my father would understand how badly I've been treated and how badly it's affected me.

And what was I expecting, my father just wants me to forget about everything that's happened to me and just "move on", he said I shouldn't care about what other people think of me, yet I have to dress very well when I go outside because the way I present myself in public matters. The hypocrisy. He's also the same person that goes to the gym to maintain his physique, and no one goes to the gym for themselves. He's a coping gymcel that married a Chinese femcel jfl.

I wish I could tell him this, but I know my mom is cheating on him. I've known since I was 13, I saw a notification while I was using her phone, and she was sexting two guys and one even said, "When will I see you again". The most disgusting part of all this is that my mom took a photo of herself while we were on vacation, she kept asking me if she looked good in it, which was weird because my mom is a confident woman. And that photo was seen in the messages of her and that guy. I think finding out about this has really affected the way I view relationships and sex, because 3 years later, my mom is still doing this. And I saw her nudes this year too before I left on her phone. I also saw that she had Tinder notifications too. I took screenshots of it all and have it saved for the right time. My father doesn't know how he is a victim of modern society just as much as I am. Sometimes when my father insults me, I don't know if I should hate him or pity him.

He told me how his father used to beat him, and he hated it. Yet he beat me when I was a kid too, and sometimes when he loses control, he still hits me. I remember breaking down crying in front of my family, and my father laughed at me in front of everyone, pointing at me he said "You're pathetic, ahahaa look at this pathetic loser, look at you are crying. You have nothing to cry for. Hahahaa pathetic, pathetic." I'll never forget that day, it was very recent too (February of 2023). You'd think that maybe seeing your child in such pain where your child is crying uncontrollably, you'd probably ask if they're okay (bare minimum). But what did I expect from my father, a hug? Some pity? Or validation? Nah, and after he laughed at me he told me I will become nothing in life, he said I would be miserable forever and never achieve anything.
Your Dad sounds like a literal sociopath for laughing at you while you're crying. It takes a lot to break a man, and men only cry when they've reached an incredibly far breaking point. I'm not sure if showing your Dad screenshots of your mom sending nudes to other men is a good idea. They might get divorced. How close are you to your mother? If they do get divorced over this, you'll likely end up with her. Would that be okay with you? Also, how can your Mom even allow your father to behave like this when you're getting beaten and laughed at? Is she really this much of a pussy?

Too painful to read...

Your Dad sounds like a literal sociopath for laughing at you while you're crying. It takes a lot to break a man, and men only cry when they've reached an incredibly far breaking point. I'm not sure if showing your Dad screenshots of your mom sending nudes to other men is a good idea. They might get divorced. How close are you to your mother? If they do get divorced over this, you'll likely end up with her. Would that be okay with you? Also, how can your Mom even allow your father to behave like this when you're getting beaten and laughed at? Is she really this much of a pussy?
Because my mother is also abusive but in a more passive and verbal way. She has physically abused me in the past, I remember I was driving, I understand I was being a bit rude but all I was asking is if I could drive to a store and she kept saying no so while I was driving, she slapped me in the middle of the road and everyone around me witnessed it.

She has also been very weird with me, often tries to see me naked (don't call me a fakecel for this it's literally my roastie MOM trying to see me butt naked). She would also tell me that at work whenever she tried to converse with her coworkers, she said she would have to change the topic because I'm such an embarrassment to her, she can't even show them pictures of me because I quote "what is there to show them". Haha. lol

:feelsbadman: I have a lot of bad experiences with my mom but not as much as with my father,
and about the way she reacts to my fathers abuse. She never does anything and she actually just walks right past me whenever she sees my dad abusing me but then when my dad is verbally abusing her she gets mad AT ME for not doing anything. Just fucking lol.

And living with her wouldn't be bad, we got closer after I opened up to her about my life and I started telling her how I want to rope and she has been lineate with me and has even showed that she wants to stand up for me. This year when my Uncle called me fat, we were in the car after leaving his house and she told me "It wasn't nice of him to say that, we don't have to come here anymore if it makes you uncomfortable."

So I guess she is trying to change her ways with me.

Read every word, absolutely brutal story OP

how do you cope?

:feelsbadman: Literally gained 60 pounds because all I do is stress eat. When I lived with my dad, this year especially all I could really do was try my best to avoid him, I'd stay in my room, go on very long walks outside, lock myself away, and avoid any conversation with him because it would always lead to an argument.

Last edited:
Because my mother is also abusive but in a more passive and verbal way. She has physically abused me in the past, I remember I was driving, I understand I was being a bit rude but all I was asking is if I could drive to a store and she kept saying no so while I was driving, she slapped me in the middle of the road and everyone around me witnessed it.

She has also been very weird with me, often tries to see me naked (don't call me a fakecel for this it's literally my roastie MOM trying to see me butt naked). She would also tell me that at work whenever she tried to converse with her coworkers, she said she would have to change the topic because I'm such an embarrassment to her, she can't even show them pictures of me because I quote "what is there to show them". Haha. lol

:feelsbadman: I have a lot of bad experiences with my mom but not as much as with my father,
and about the way she reacts to my fathers abuse. She never does anything and she actually just walks right past me whenever she sees my dad abusing me but then when my dad is verbally abusing her she gets mad AT ME for not doing anything. Just fucking lol.

And living with her wouldn't be bad, we got closer after I opened up to her about my life and I started telling her how I want to rope and she has been lineate with me and has even showed that she wants to stand up for me. This year when my Uncle called me fat, we were in the car after leaving his house and she told me "It wasn't nice of him to say that, we don't have to come here anymore if it makes you uncomfortable."

So I guess she is trying to change her ways with me.

:feelsbadman: Literally gained 60 pounds because all I do is stress eat. When I lived with my dad, this year especially all I could really do was try my best to avoid him, I'd stay in my room, go on very long walks outside, lock myself away, and avoid any conversation with him because it would always lead to an argument.
Jesus age fuck. Well at least your mother is trying to change. Even if she used to be an abusive cunt. And what the fuck is it with her trying to see you naked? My Mom tried the same fucking thing a few times. You're not a fakecel if you don't want to fuck your Mom.

And what the fuck is it with her trying to see you naked? My Mom tried the same fucking thing a few times.
What is wrong with mothers and their obsession with their sons, it's actually disgusting. I see so many people on tiktok talking about how their mothers wanted to mold them into the man they've always wanted jfl.
You're not a fakecel if you don't want to fuck your Mom.

Kids.is

U obviously got unlucky with them but u will move out at 18 and realize life is still shit even without shitty fkn parents around :blackpill:

You should've went to my high scoo. It was so easy and the scoo was easy on the students. I came in late by an hour everyday and still graduated back in June.

You should've went to my high scoo. It was so easy and the scoo was easy on the students. I came in late by an hour everyday and still graduated back in June.
:feelsbadman: mirin man, mirin.

This is brutal. You're 100% a victim of your family, especially the stress eating. Your father seems like a classic boomer.

Overcoming all this will take great effort on your part. I know this is not fair at all.

This is brutal. You're 100% a victim of your family, especially the stress eating. Your father seems like a classic boomer.

Overcoming all this will take great effort on your part. I know this is not fair at all.
:feelsbadman:i wish i stress snorted crack instead of stress binging food. i wouldnt be fat at least

Both of your parents are abusive and you should know it's not ok how they treat you. My recommendation would be to try and get as many resources as you can from them and get away from them as soon as you can. Even if they provide for you/put you in school, they are not going to help you be successful, they will always drag you away from success or independence as you get close to it.

Also tell your dad he's a cuck if he calls you pathetic, stand up for yourself.

Both of your parents are abusive and you should know it's not ok how they treat you. My recommendation would be to try and get as many resources as you can from them and get away from them as soon as you can. Even if they provide for you/put you in school, they are not going to help you be successful, they will always drag you away from success or independence as you get close to it.

Also tell your dad he's a cuck if he calls you pathetic, stand up for yourself.
yeah im learning how to tell people no when they do something i dont like. its hard but one step at a time i guess :feelsbadman:

You're a victim, and your father sounds like a literal sociopath. Who teh hell thinks its funny to see their own child crying.
Whenever I cry my dad was always there for me, I would hate him if he laughed at me in times like that.

I don't know dude, I can only say that you should focus on getting a job and try to be independent as quickly as possible. Also, for as shitty as she was before it seems you can only count on your mom if you fall on hard times

Do you have any siblings or cousins ?

You're a victim, and your father sounds like a literal sociopath. Who teh hell thinks its funny to see their own child crying.
Whenever I cry my dad was always there for me, I would hate him if he laughed at me in times like that.

I don't know dude, I can only say that you should focus on getting a job and try to be independent as quickly as possible. Also, for as shitty as she was before it seems you can only count on your mom if you fall on hard times

Do you have any siblings or cousins ?
yeah i feel like my mom would support me, i have younger siblings

Sorry to hear that man. Your parents sound like heartless gooks.

Depending on how old you are, the next time your dad mocks you or beats you, mock him back for being a severe cuckold and expose your mom right there.

Tell him she is cheating, I hate when people don't do that. Let her suffER the weight of her actions.

Tell him she is cheating, I hate when people don't do that. Let her suffER the weight of her actions.
pretty sure my dad is also cheating too. they havent slept in the same bed ever since i turned 8 years old

She has also been very weird with me, often tries to see me naked (don't call me a fakecel for this it's literally my roastie MOM trying to see me butt naked).
And what the fuck is it with her trying to see you naked? My Mom tried the same fucking thing a few times. You're not a fakecel if you don't want to fuck your Mom.

@inceloser I'm so sorry reading your posts, man. I lost my mother when i was probably your age in early high school but my father was a damn subhuman tier abuser, just like you he used to make fun of me in front of his relatives despite telling him that it ruins my mental peace and what not.

Since you mentioned Hong Kong or China, i am not sure a pajeet like me is of any help to you but still trying to do so;
say can you provide some overview how is your schooling system and what do you study there ? If you can get youtube etc (because chink firewall bamboo curtain thing) I may try to forward you some links or any other material etc - just trying to be helpful

I want you not to cave in to anything negative, friend, you gotta endure it and repay the "kindness" back to your loser parents' faces when you are strong enough for now just keep your head down and work upon yourself.

@inceloser I'm so sorry reading your posts, man. I lost my mother when i was probably your age in early high school but my father was a damn subhuman tier abuser, just like you he used to make fun of me in front of his relatives despite telling him that it ruins my mental peace and what not.

Since you mentioned Hong Kong or China, i am not sure a pajeet like me is of any help to you but still trying to do so;
say can you provide some overview how is your schooling system and what do you study there ? If you can get youtube etc (because chink firewall bamboo curtain thing) I may try to forward you some links or any other material etc - just trying to be helpful

I want you not to cave in to anything negative, friend, you gotta endure it and repay the "kindness" back to your loser parents' faces when you are strong enough for now just keep your head down and work upon yourself.
thank you bro. im gonna make a post soon about my plans.

I'd have put these 2 mofos out of their misery ngl. In GTA ofc.

that is a lot to read bro. sorry whatever your going thru. is your dad incel and your mom found a chad? that must be what it is.

@inceloser you should beat up your dad, then he won't abuse you ever again.

Have sex with your mother.