Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My ((((((mother)))))) is beyond a (((foid)))

Narcicel's Oneitis

Narcicel's Oneitis

Finally updated it!!! New discord: pxoi
★★
Oh my fucking god my mother single handedly combines foid powers and jewish kikery to be as annoying as humanly fucking possible. This motherfucker doesn't even see me. She sees some worker drone sub5 who should only be worried about muhh Islam and muhh studying.

"Your muhh uncle is in his muhh 40s and he isn't muhh married or muhh fapping" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Along with this she always hates me for reacting against my foid-minded shitty dad and is always like "I don't agree with your muhh dad and yet I won't kill your muhh dad when he makes your life worse than subhuman" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

God I hate her fucking kikery. I would grape her in minecraft not because I am attracted. It is just to watch her suffer.

Move out as soon as you can

Oh my fucking god my mother single handedly combines foid powers and jewish kikery to be as annoying as humanly fucking possible. This motherfucker doesn't even see me. She sees some worker drone sub5 who should only be worried about muhh Islam and muhh studying.

"Your muhh uncle is in his muhh 40s and he isn't muhh married or muhh fapping" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Along with this she always hates me for reacting against my foid-minded shitty dad and is always like "I don't agree with your muhh dad and yet I won't kill your muhh dad when he makes your life worse than subhuman" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

God I hate her fucking kikery. I would grape her in minecraft not because I am attracted. It is just to watch her suffer.
Your post is all over the place

Your post is all over the place
It's more of a rant post than me wanting to convince ppl of a point tbh.

TL;DR: My mom is extremely fucking annoying and invalidates my problems. She believes everything would be solved if I got closer to religion and studymaxxed constantly and that i shouldn't be concerned about love and sex and shit like that.

It's more of a rant post than me wanting to convince ppl of a point tbh.

TL;DR: My mom is extremely fucking annoying and invalidates my problems. She believes everything would be solved if I got closer to religion and studymaxxed constantly and that i shouldn't be concerned about love and sex and shit like that.
Tell her studying turned you into “insert something she hates”.

Wage hard give me $$$