Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother thinks I am not even a part of the dating marketplace

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
Because for years, starting in 2018 at the latest, I simply do not answer anything when she asks how am I doing. Earlier I answered honestly that I was super angry, enraged, sad and depressed because I had seen [insert exact amount and describe the couples] local/native girls/women (mostly around my age) with foreign men (mostly Arabic men, south and west European men and black men) and never women from those places with local/native men. Every single time she asks what this has to do with me? How it relates to me? Why am I concerned about this? Why do I care about this?

Anyone can relate?

I also stopped phoning her altogether around the same time (also she never phones me nowadays, since I never answer the calls/my phone is shut down/muted/broken). I only talk to her a few times per year when she wants to visit my town (we don't live close, because she moved to live with her new husband and I stayed where I have always lived and where I was born and where I will die probably, incel trait to never move from where one was born)

My dad always knew i would struggle

My mom still has hope that I'll find a girlfriend l, but I've told her that I'm ugly and unlovable but she gave me the usual bluepill advice.

Brutal, she cucked your father
the divorce was initiated by my mother. she took half of the wealth, we had to sell our home (I was a teen then) so she could get half of the wealth they had. My mother did not contribute at all to the wealth. My dad was employed with good-paying job at the time. So it was no-fault divorce. She (or he) did not cheat or anything. Quickly she found much better-looking man than my father. Taller also. Because the marketplace situation had moved from the time my parents met. Affected greatly by migration in and out.

the divorce was initiated by my mother. she took half of the wealth, we had to sell our home (I was a teen then) so she could get half of the wealth they had. My mother did not contribute at all to the wealth. My dad was employed with good-paying job at the time. So it was no-fault divorce. She (or he) did not cheat or anything. Quickly she found much better-looking man than my father. Taller also. Because the marketplace situation had moved from the time my parents met. Affected greatly by migration in and out.
Oh my God, I hope at least you're doing fine but your mother is one dangerous foid, your father seems nice.