Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother told me "not to talk to her", because I don't want to get vaccinated

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Foids ignored me all my life, and they have always treated me as if I was lower than dog shit. However, when it comes to the COVID injection, my mother pretends like me getting the jab is all that matters.

COVID has destroyed my family, we all have turned on one another - it makes me feel like going bERserk.

I wonder what would happen if agree to get the jew vaxx then stole it from the hands of the nurse and run away and put it under the microscope...

I wonder what would happen if agree to get the jew vaxx then stole it from the hands of the nurse and run away and put it under the microscope...

Good question...
I don't want to develop a blood clot, or heart problems, due to the injection. I can't believe how fucked up the world has become, this is much worse then the hysteria that gripped people following September 11th.

Good question...
I don't want to develop a blood clot, or heart problems, due to the injection. I can't believe how fucked up the world has become, this is much worse then the hysteria that gripped people following September 11th.

this world is a fucking dystopia now :feelsrope:

My mother keeps telling me everyday to get vaccinated

Boomers are fucking terrible. They were the first (and longest) generation to really be put under Jewish propoganda. Because of that the liberal ones especially are totally subservient to zog.

Liberal boomers would literally rat out their only child to the feds because they are so Hooked and pulled into Jewish nonsense. It’s insane. That’s one of the signs of a dying society (familial bonds collapsing and not being over everything else)

Tell her "my body, my choice."

It's also funny how the same people who hate incels and have voiced that they would like to see us exterminated are the same people now telling us we need to get vaxxed.

Last edited:
Foids ignored me all my life, and they have always treated me as if I was lower than dog shit. However, when it comes to the COVID injection, my mother pretends like me getting the jab is all that matters.

COVID has destroyed my family, we all have turned on one another - it makes me feel like going bERserk.
If my mother told me that shit I'd tell her - "As long as you keep cooking I'm good, I don't need to hear your voice" :feelskek:

If my mother told me that shit I'd tell her - "As long as you keep cooking I'm good, I don't need to hear your voice" :feelskek:
That made me laugh. Thanks, there is a reason the bitch is divorced.

You really think Big Brother cares so much about you to implant you with advanced microchips and shit? Come on dude.

You really think Big Brother cares so much about you to implant you with advanced microchips and shit? Come on dude.

Im just unruly haha :feelsaww: