Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mothers second marriage

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
-
When my parents were divorcing my mother was telling my father about a funny guy in work that was doing interesting paper work and my father didn’t liked it and said don’t interact with that guy

My mother was also telling us about her “best friends” that how they would give her money if she was poor and that they would help each other (she actually believed this shit)

Immediately after the divorce a coworker of my mother started coming to our house , it was probably the paper work guy, those days were going like this , mother is with coworker , they break up mother is with first husband , they break up mother is with coworker , repeat x200

After not even a few months after her second marriage she started telling me that she actually loved my Chad father and she liked her second husband as a friend , she told me I don’t want to be married with my friend (then why did you even married in the first place???)

She divorced her second husband and immediately started talking with her first husband

She was even planning my fathers return from 3 years ago , then my father returned to home and guess what happened !

Just call your mom and call her a whore

20% shitposting in ID
When my parents were divorcing my mother was telling my father about a funny guy in work that was doing interesting paper work and my father didn’t liked it and said don’t interact with that guy

My mother was also telling us about her “best friends” that how they would give her money if she was poor and that they would help each other (she actually believed this shit)

Immediately after the divorce a coworker of my mother started coming to our house , it was probably the paper work guy, those days were going like this , mother is with coworker , they break up mother is with first husband , they break up mother is with coworker , repeat x200

After not even a few months after her second marriage she started telling me that she actually loved my Chad father and she liked her second husband as a friend , she told me I don’t want to be married with my friend (then why did you even married in the first place???)

She divorced her second husband and immediately started talking with her first husband

She was even planning my fathers return from 3 years ago , then my father returned to home and guess what happened !
FUCKING TURKISH BASTARD FUCK YOU I WOULD RATHER DEAD POOR WITH CLEAN BLOOD LINE OF MY ANCESTORS THAN BE MIXED WHORE YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY BITCH THAT IS WHY GANGSTERS RESPECT ME BECAUSE I AM %100 WHITE PURE BITCH YOU ARE JUST COCKROACH @Govid_Dorious GIVE TE COCKROACH MEME TO KILL OUT THAT FAKE TURKISH PEDO SLUT!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

"She was even planning my fathers return from 3 years ago , then my father returned to home and guess what happened !"
She wants the office guy back?

"She was even planning my fathers return from 3 years ago , then my father returned to home and guess what happened !"
She wants the office guy back?
No but She was mailing him after my fathers return for whatever reason she was telling “I told you were a real man “ :/

Guess again

these are the same people who will call us childish

these are the same people who will call us childish
Yes ,there were days that I was crying so much cuz I missed my old friends ,and she called me childish and stupid that I missed my only friends I got all my life

Didn't remarry.