Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mum is into spiritual shit to the point that it's reaching retard levels

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
My mum just told me to drink some "holy water" that some pastor prayed on just some minutes ago.

Anytime something bad happens in her life, instead of her to look for why it happened, she will immediately say that it is a family member that wanted to curse her, or my dad's grandma is behind the issue.

I'm wondering, how can someone be so retarded and low iq? She lacks critical thinking, she gets angry easily, she can't control her anger. Always wanting to chimp out.

What a loser.

My mum just told me to drink some "holy water" that some pastor prayed on just some minutes ago.

Anytime something bad happens in her life, instead of her to look for why it happened, she will immediately say that it is a family member that wanted to curse her, or my dad's grandma is behind the issue.

I'm wondering, how can someone be so retarded and low iq? She lacks critical thinking, she gets angry easily, she can't control her anger. Always wanting to chimp out.

What a loser.

You can't fix people.

How old are you? Still living with her?

Can you move out, so that it's just not your problem any more?

Not your circus, not your monkeys.

You can't fix people.

How old are you? Still living with her?

Can you move out, so that it's just not your problem any more?

Not your circus, not your monkeys.
I'm still in school and I have to depend on them in order to survive.

Seems like hypereligous behavior is quite common within Xtian followers, no?

ovER if you have a delusional mom

Be glad that atleast she isnt into eastern spiritual buddhist shit

Just play along if you don’t want to hiroshima nagasaki blackpill her

What a loser.
That's the way almost all foids work.
And after that party-life and cc with Chad/Tyrone a lot of them get bored and become crazy with some kind of esoteric nonsense.

What a loser.
same shit here she spends $60 monthly so that some retarded whore can tell her feng shui and some other stupid bullshit to increase her income. THIS STUPID BITCH WILL WAGE UNTIL SHE DIES IT DOESN’T MATTER

Woman moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back