Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my neighbor is in training to be electrical engineer, never went to college

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
the same neighbor that I mentioned a few threads ago. he is 20 and said he has had this job he "heard about from a friend" for a few years. he never went to college and didn't even do well in high school. similar thing with his brother

Technician or engineer? Most engineers need to get certified

Does he mean "electrician"? That's a trade.

"fake it until you make it" is often a good job strategy (and sometimes life strategy too)
I have to confess I lied terribly about my job experience at my current job, otherwise I would've never landed it or even made it past the initial screening :-(
life is a lie

I don't think electrical and computer engineers need to.
I have no idea but I believe to have the title engineer you need to
You need a degree in most places (everywhere in America, I believe) to be a P.E. (Professional Engineer), which means you're registered as a real engineer with the government and what not (it can be useful at certain times, you have a stamp, you get paid more), but you do not need to be a PE to be an engineer.

I have no idea but I believe to have the title engineer you need to

Nope, depends on the field. I think electrical engineers only need a license if they plan on working for the government. Then again that depends on the state.

sup my nigga

hey bby

Last edited: