Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My nephew lost his virginity last year, he says it was so awkward it turned him off of casual sex forever.

Yeah, exactly. If that won't make incels/truecels kill themselves, then I don't know what else will.
The bluepill is a mental disease
It is cope, why the fuck do idiots take the words of sexhavers as true, its all bullshit and virtue signalling. Fuck your normie faggot cousin
It really is like whining about the flavor of the food in front of a starving homeless guy

It is cope, why the fuck do idiots take the words of sexhavers as true, its all bullshit and virtue signalling. Fuck your normie faggot cousin

So why won't he have sex with her again? Or anyone?

He's a humble bragging bastard.

It's hard accepting that I'll never become an uncle, two female siblings, but they're basically white & white women just don't breed anymore.
My other sibling is a white male (technically can jbwmax) but he has down syndrome.
It feels bad knowing that your father's line is going to die out & there's nothing you can do about it.

Good for him, he's very privilege.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back