Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My new saint is the ButchER of idahoes

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
Whoever did this is way better at killing chads and stacies than any self proclaimed “incel” killers

I fucking love Idaho
based state

MY FUCKING SAINT AND MENTOR IS KING OF NORWAY ANDREW BERWICK AKA FJOTOLF HANSEN I WANT TO FOLLOW HIS STEPS AND I HOPE I WILL!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Tarrant was better since he livestreamed it

Whoever did this is way better at killing chads and stacies than any self proclaimed “incel” killers
My only hero is Oskar DirlewangER I aspire to be like him (in fortnite)

My favourite US State is Ikilldahoe.

Breivik wanted to record an execution before he did the bombing and shooting, Tarrant studied the compendium and began using steroids to accelerate his hatred and increase motivation for the attack, Tarrant used memes and humour as the vehicle for his manifesto and made it more clear with a QA style, compared to the compendium that was dense and full to the brim with DIY information.

The livestream was the main distinction and worked very well, it spawned hundreds of memes and now he will forever be immortalised online and in the minds of his followers. Only a few replicated the most important aspect, although one of his disciples tried to record it but his stream crashed and shortly after that he got swarmed and arrested, he did however kill his step-sister.

As for the Idaho killer he seems to be very sneaky, unless there is an abundance of evidence they are not sharing, but to execute four people and have another two not hear anything, appears to be very assassin like.

It is said that one of the victims has been attacked more viciously than the others, it could be he saved energy for the intended victim or he just in that moment after brutalising three others thought he enjoyed this and went a little further, I think that would be quite rare to do in a short space of time.

He could however of missed the bottom floor and approached from the rear near the wooded area and gained entry to the second floor not having a clue there were more inhabitants within.

Risky style of choice to go into a house and execute multiple people in a frenzy and not leave any evidence that would lead back to you.

The Red Dragon of Idaho.
The soy faggots think it might been incel

View: https://youtu.be/csfaMDFnzP8

Skip to 19:05

How many whores died?