Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My entire family consists of leftists

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
How do I cope? They're literal glue-eating retards and I can't fucking stand them. I criticized the vax and my mother called all sorts of names because "you have to trust the science!!" Even though it completely fucks with your immune system for the rest of your life. They're all nigger lovers too and complain about muh racism when they watch the news. They all vote for self-proclaimed commies too, I fucking despise them so muchhhhh:feelsree:

Call them cucks, refuse to interact with them I'd honestly sperg on them.

Total libfag death.

Call them cucks, refuse to interact with them I'd honestly sperg on them.

Total libfag death.
I'm forced to interact with them unfortunately:feelsUgh:

Are you from America ? There are no communist politicians

How do I cope? They're literal glue-eating retards and I can't fucking stand them. I criticized the vax and my mother called all sorts of names because "you have to trust the science!!" Even though it completely fucks with your immune system for the rest of your life. They're all nigger lovers too and complain about muh racism when they watch the news. They all vote for self-proclaimed commies too, I fucking despise them so muchhhhh:feelsree:
just tell them that you will be going on NEETBUX because the system is biased against men

NEETBUX are an approved liberal platform plank

Which country

Ghosted them

Given how genetics affect one's intelligence and behavior, this is quite possibly the worst thing you could have told a blackpill forum. Especially considering the existence of the incel -> troon pipeline, now we all have to put you under surveillance for being a possible proto-troon

Given how genetics affect one's intelligence and behavior, this is quite possibly the worst thing you could have told a blackpill forum. Especially considering the existence of the incel -> troon pipeline, now we all have to put you under surveillance for being a possible proto-troon
I would be the ugliest troon ever if I transitioned tbh

How do I cope?
Tell them you've converted to Marxism.

Marxism-Rodgerism, to be exact.

Then proceed to educate them on how the vulvois / cunt-capitalist class exploits non-Chads out of their sexual marketplace surplus-value and alienates them from the fruits of their labor with sensual teasing (in media, advertisements, ordinary social interactions, laws, taxes etc.) to cheat them from fully realizing their full reproductive potential and maintaining the cunt-capitalist system of sexploitation of the penistariat.

Also enlist their help in breaking this cycle of sexploitation by becoming allies of the I.N.C.E.L. revolution to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION once and for all.

Last edited:
Che Guevara is rolling in his grave.

trust the science!
In of its own yes, you have to trust science, its just that people are very short-sighted and do not let the thought that the currect data simply is not enough to lead to a good outcome, which will be available with new knowledge gained with time. Same way that people always dismiss and destroy people of character and inteligence who did wrong, but based on their circumstance and knowledge commited the right decision.

Its very sad.

same
my moms side is full of libtards
quit stressing and just laugh at them

1 month ago i was at a family event with them
an old ass women rung up one of my moms cousins in the us
she was rambling about how all black women are queer over there and their culture and praising them :forcedsmile:
i couldnt stop laughing

having conservatards in my family is not much better. They all believer iam worthless cause i dont wageslave for this autismophobic shit society

having conservatards in my family is not much better. They all believer iam worthless cause i dont wageslave for this autismophobic shit society
At least they don't bitch about muh racism and muh soggy knee

At least they don't bitch about muh racism and muh soggy knee
yeah but at least they somewhat understanding of the nigger life. Just tell them you are oppressed because of autism and dont want to wageslave 8 gazillion hours they will be more understanding than most of my family

I hope you move away from them bro one day

They'll all perish from the vax.

Most Americans politics are to the left of lenin
More like to the far right of Lenin
There's not a single marxist leninist on american politics

More like to the far right of Lenin
There's not a single marxist leninist on american politics
Your are delusional I'm not talking about marxist Leninist

Tell them you've converted to Marxism.

Marxism-Rodgerism, to be exact.

Then proceed to educate them on how the vulvois / cunt-capitalist class exploits non-Chads out of their sexual marketplace surplus-value and alienates them from the fruits of their labor with sensual teasing (in media, advertisements, ordinary social interactions, laws, taxes etc.) to cheat them from fully realizing their full reproductive potential and maintaining the cunt-capitalist system of sexploitation of the penistariat.

Also enlist their help in breaking this cycle of sexploitation by becoming allies of the I.N.C.E.L. revolution to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION once and for all.

Tbh my family are tradional and kinda racist