Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My next college semester starts next month and I'm not looking forward to it

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My vacation ends next month. I have already selected a new set of classes for the next semester. I don't want to go back to college but I have to because my parents are pressuring me to graduate with a degree.
Ive been in college for a couple of years and it has sucked. I really don't want to go back to sitting alone in the library for hours reading boring ass documents and studying for difficult exams. I don't like attending tedious lectures. And I hate sitting alone at the student dining hall to eat my lunch. I hate sitting outside alone watching couples walk by me. I hate seeing girls walking around half naked showing off their bodies. I hate sitting in the bus for a long period of time, especially when I see couples kissing and cuddling near me. I fucking hate it all. I have 3 years of college/university left until I graduate.

i couldnt handle university

constantly being surrounded by stacys on some campus

hurts

I hate being surrounded by sexhavers, like sometimes I feel like they are trying to make me hate them, when I see the holding hands I just :feelsrope:

I hate being surrounded by sexhavers, like sometimes I feel like they are trying to make me hate them, when I see the holding hands I just :feelsrope:
I understand, it's suicidefuel

relatable im in the same situation as u

I just moved back in on Sunday.
I hate seeing girls walking around half naked showing off their bodies
It is a struggle man. They cry that they are being objectified and that the guys on campus can be creepy and give stares. However, we can see their nipples through their shirt cause they don't want to wear bras and their butt is protruding through their skin tight jeans.

I just moved back in on Sunday.

It is a struggle man. They cry that they are being objectified and that the guys on campus can be creepy and give stares. However, we can see their nipples through their shirt cause they don't want to wear bras and their butt is protruding through their skin tight jeans.
I can also see their vaginas through their tight leggings, females don't know how to dress appropriately