Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My next major goal is to quit masturbation.

Nope, I'm usually postmaxxing on .is when I'm in bed
I see. Removing temptations and distractions definitely helps after you get over the initial 2 weeks

i fapped 3 times the past month,6-7 time this month. The fight is getting harder, seeing those big ass white/latina girl at the gym isn't helping my nofap journey....

NoFap is a meme. Worse still, if you don't fap for long enough, your pp can shrink (srs).

Some people adviced me to get a job like this because its simple and the pay is great, what do you think about it?
The only good thing about call center jobs is you have high chances of getting hired, but only because people don't resist much in such a job. The pay isn't good in my experience either. And it's very stressful.

I guess it's still better than starving...

The only good thing about call center jobs is you have high chances of getting hired, but only because people don't resist much in such a job. The pay isn't good in my experience either. And it's very stressful.

I guess it's still better than starving...
I don't like stressful jobs.
Thank you for giving your opinion